Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/FT: RTR Titan 775 FLM truck, FLM bulks, Ti skids, Proline steering, RPM Truetrac >

FS/FT: RTR Titan 775 FLM truck, FLM bulks, Ti skids, Proline steering, RPM Truetrac

FS/FT: RTR Titan 775 FLM truck, FLM bulks, Ti skids, Proline steering, RPM Truetrac

Old 05-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool FS/FT: RTR Titan 775 FLM truck, FLM bulks, Ti skids, Proline steering, RPM Truetrac

This is my brushed truck. It is equipped the big Traxxas Summit 775 with EVX2. It was built to accompany my bigger Maxx as well as take on worse terrain including wet conditions. It is a blast even without the high speed of brushless. It makes a pretty good trail truck too. It is brushless ready but not intended for standing backflips, this will eat the diffs quickly and twist the driveshafts in a few runs . If you intend to run a Castle or a Tekin system through this truck, you will have to tone it down. It has a steel idler and a dual pad Robinson Racing slipper system with two extra spurs nip. The transmission is locked into 2nd. It has center dogbones and the 3.3 style diffs and suspension. This package is full of extras. Items that stand out are :RPM Truetrack rear suspension regular front RPM suspension (partial install). Titanium hinge pins and 4 extras, Traxxas aluminum Big Bore shocks (ti-nitrade shafts) with blue socks, FLM 3906 chassis(has flaws see pics), full FLM bulks and braces including the front hinge pin brace, FLM towers standoffs included Proline Steering system X3 see pictures. G-Maxx battery straps, Traxxas plastic bulks new. I don’t know if anyone has noticed but traxxas has come a long way on these. They have been beefed in three new ways. (Aluminum bulk head would not be what they are today if traxxas had released these on their very first truck. I advise you leave these installed until they break.) 775 motor, Front and rear Titanium skids (one counter sink has a slot cut into it on the front skid, New 3.3 Traxxas body, Venom 2.4 radio. I am throwing in a Novak HV system. The ESC works but the motor is ruined. The pictures should cover everything else. Pictures also show unique placement of the ESC. This works excellent. Traxxas designed their ESC to match servo mounting holes I don't know why. Tons of extras (for instance truck comes with new 3.3 knuckles NIP) Price is $350 shipped via paypal. I am a long standing member at RCM and the UE forum. Ask me anything! I can paint the body for you too and or install the aluminum bulks and towers if you want. For trade I will accept a 1/8th scale buggy roller. Electric or nitro.

Yes the motor plate is scratched up, but a much better one is included!

More pictures to come!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Tech Initiate

This motor is barely used, but it does have nasty scuff on the steel ring on the outside. It ran it without the body one once. Stupid mistake. It has 4-5 runs on it. Runs well.

The Proline Steering on the truck has been deanodized and polished. It also has an aluminum crank on the non servo side enhancing durability.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Brand new front knuckles. The truck comes equipped the 3.3 knuckles but they have the smaller bearing, but these are the newer knuckles with the biggest bearings.

This is what I used to mount the battery monitor.

These are for mounting 17mm wheels.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump
Old 06-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Price reduced to $300 still looking to tradefor a 1/8th Scale buggy roller.

Thanks,
Zack