Search

Kyosho MP9e Loaded, AE RC8.2e, Rollers FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Kyosho MP9e Loaded, AE RC8.2e, Rollers FS

Hey guys!

I'm selling out of my current RC stuff in order to give myself a fresh start. I will ship USPS Priority mail with tracking. Paypal only. I will only ship to the lower 48.

First up is my Kyosho MP9e roller.

This car is pretty new. I've replaced all of the arms and plastic hubs and raced one race with them. It has SEVERAL SEVERAL SEVERAL parts and items with it! Such as: lightly used chassis, plastics, 5 diffs, two bodies, extra wing, screws, bearings, all driveshafts new/used, etc!
**Important**
Everything is included other than the threaded TKi2 shocks and towers that are pictured on the car. The tires, car stands, and things located around the Kyosho parts are not included either.
This car is a mix of the TKi1 and the TKi2. It will come with non threaded TKI1 shocks and towers that are longer than the TKi2 shocks. This gives the car more downtravel and better rough track handling! All of the suspension holders have been upgraded to the Kyosho hard anodized gun metal colored parts. TKi2 towers will be included in case you want to use different shocks on the car.

530$ OBO + shipping

Next up is my Associated RC8.2e roller.

This car has been an absolutely astounding race car! I have ran this car since the beginning on this season. It will come completely stock with Avid rear pills, Thunder Tiger S3 front bumper, misc blue nuts, and GHEA 1.3x8 pistons. The Kyosho Light Blue springs, wheels and tires, and JConcepts Silencer body will not be included. I don't have many pictures of this car, but I can furnish pictures upon request.

325$ shipped OBO for this car.

Thanks for looking. Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions. No trades!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 06-29-2015, 08:29 PM
Tech Initiate

mp9e stil up? pm me