Wiki Posts
Search

✰✰✰Spektrum DX3C RX / TX like new used once + 3 receivers✰✰✰

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (88%+)
Arrow ✰✰✰Spektrum DX3C RX / TX like new used once + 3 receivers✰✰✰

Hello Fellow rctech Members I recently changed over to Airtronics and subsequently will be selling this Spektrum DX3C Transmitter along with 2 spektrum receivers and 1 Orange Rx (spektrum clone RX) One is brand new never used (please see pics) the other was used for brief period in my dex410.
This Transmitter was used one time and one time only. it was used for one Race day last month and has been sitting ever since. The TX will include the custom wheel and grip pictured as well as the stock unit. everything pictured is what you will receive in addition to everything that came with the unit when purchased new, ie; different sized hand grips, wheel grip, and instruction manual.
✰✰✰ I would prefer to sell as a package for $150.00 shipped for everything. please feel free to post here with any questions or requests for additional pics. thanks for looking and have a great day✰✰✰.

as with all of my sales here and other sites (same screen name on most) the first to post and pay will be the buyer ,my paypal address is [email protected]
I will ship within 48 hours of cleared payment excluding weekends and Holidays. please inquire on international shipping as it will be extra.

Last but not least please post all offers and questions/requests here in addition to sending a pm....thanks

Last edited by Boadey; 05-06-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (88%+)

ttt