Pro-Built Serpent 811-T W/Extras >

Pro-Built Serpent 811-T W/Extras

Pro-Built Serpent 811-T W/Extras

Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Pro-Built Serpent 811-T W/Extras

check the last pm on here!

READ THE BOTTOM ABOUT 48HR DEAL I HAVE GOING ON...PAYPAL IS [email protected] AND PUT YOUR NUMBER IN NOTES I WILL CALL YOU TO CONFIRM AND SHIP ON MONDAY WITH CONFIRMATION...!!!!!!HURRY HURRY HURRY DEAL OF A LIFETIME, STILL HAS THE AKA TIRES ON HER!!!!!!

have a Brand new NEVER run Serpent 811-t truck,IMMACULATE BUILD, no wrench marks etc, extremely professional build here fellas/ladies, with alot of extras, this is built with all the goodies needed to win, truck took 8 days to build, as a side note ive been in hobby for 30 years, owned a hobby shop for about 10, and have been building for many years, i charged 200 plus when i had my shop, and honestly, NEVER built/sold a car with this much detail, this was going to be my personal car.

a little on the build process, all the bearings were opened , soaked to remove stubborn factory grease, than re-lubed with red Mobil 1 synthetic, every detail went into building this car,all the hingepins/shock shafts were polished and buffed to perfection,and they are replaced with the serpent Ti-Nitrade parts instead, i have all the new stock pieces and am including as well, there is a tiny scratch on chassis, this was when i broke in all 3 diff's, i do so before placing car on track, after i broke them in, they are all re-shimmed to perfection,, this truck is ready to RACE, when doing one of the diffs truck slipped outta my hands,hence the Tiny scratch,and i mean maybe a inch or so, TINY,im telling you as this is the only tiny thing, and im a perfectionist so its my duty to tell you so. as you see ITS NEVER BEEN RUN At ALL>

i can sell the truck with new servos , and they are Savox and models SC-1268 AND SC-1267 they are the high voltage high powered top of the line saxox, if wanted add 150.00 to the cost and i will leave them installed, if not the price stands.. i have the aluminum serpent throttle arm in place for strength and a black racers edge aluminum for the steering in place currently.. the truck has the aluminum Serpent front and rear chassis braces, the serpent Delrin shock bushings,Serpent Webbed bladders in all 4 shocks. i have a the serpent white springs front and rear with the stock pinks in box as well, this car has the current "HOT" setup off these forums on it, and will come with truck on paperwork for reference, truck is totally setup and ready, right off the hudy blocks!!!i used 3mm aluminum nuts in areas as the plastics just will not suffice, and steel in others<gear box assembly> truck is absolutely built right, its a shame to let this go i built and just dont have the time, if you know me,or ask about me, i just cant make it out there race day, SUCKS!!!

When interested pm me and i will go over all the little details as i dont feel comfortable disclosing all publicly as most were given to me from team drivers to be used with discretion...im sure you understand..the body was painted and than backed up with several coats with the 3mm car bumper overspray protectant to help with chipping etc, the stuff rocks, $35 a can it better!For the people in the know, you know exactly what this spray is and does!!i am including the tires/wheels unless they sell seperatlly,They are NEW Aka Evo soft pre-mounts. i also have a new reedy lipo if wanted add 35.00 it is not included, i am trying to keep truck as cheap as possible, i can add plenty if desired check my other auctions.

..I have the Complete Lundsford Titanium Turnbuckle set installed, again spare Serpent parts are all included..Also i have the serpent Low roll Center rear aluminum block installed as well, stocker in box.. i have all manuals spare stickers, box in perfect condition, this is the best 811-t your going to find, if you take with servos tires, lip etc, all you have to do is drop your power into her and race! its been setup with a novarossi Bonito on board, so setup will be spot on, when you drop motor and pipe into her...All the plastics were treated,as well as all the screws/metals, again contact me for all the little details :^) the graphite shock tower edges are sealed with ca glue to help prevent any chipping/chafing.I am looking for $800.00 Shipped W/CONFORMATION!!!!for all listed,wich is well over 500.00 hundred less than what i paid, never-mind the build that's on it!!!

if you want any electrics etc i listed prices, but as far as all the hop ups they stay on truck sorry for crappy pics they truly don't and CANT do this truck any justice, its in a league of its own for sure...priced to sell fast, please no low ballers i took much off the price and didnt charge anything for the build, wich could easily fetch 200.00 for all the work involved, nevermind the cost of the chemicals, etc etc...,i have a wing wrap on it currently, wich can easily be removed and a spare wrap wich i can include free, just lmk..

http://c456141.r41.cf0.rackcdn.com/i...er600035_1.jpg
Sorry for quality of pictures, not the most tech savy/pc guy out there, again ITS ALL BRAND NEW!!!!!! please pm with any questions, thanks guys, enjoy!!! BTW If you want any close up pics of anything specific lmk i will snap em, i havent a clue why some are big and others are small? took with iphone? i will update pics tomorrow with a digi camera, as this ad looks bad with these pics, if the truck hasnt sold already that is, lol...

Just so you guys get a idea how GREAT a deal this is, heres a breakdown of what parts are in the build here, and im sure i missed plenty, but its to give you a idea...IF YOU LIKE TO SAVE OVER $500.00 HERE'S YOUR DEAL OF THE YEAR!!!! AND THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE FELLAS

<1>Serpent 811-T kit $589.99 thats what i paid, i see you can get for 529.99 now so ill take in consideration
<2>Clamping Racers Edge Aluminum Steering horn $14.99
<3>Serpent Webbed Bladders SER600357 $10.99
\<4>Lundsford Titanium kit LNS2461 $65.99
<5>Serpent 8-hole conical piston set $13.99
<6>Serpent Tini front shock shafts SER600389 $16.99
<7>serpent Tini rear shock shaft set SER600390 $17.99
<8>Serpent Front white shocki spring set $11.99
<9>Serpent hard Servo saver spring SER600330 $9.99
<10>2 Sets Serpent Tini F/R hingepin set SER600490 $19.99 each > $40.00
<11>Serpent Delrin Shock Shaft post SER600282 $15.99
<12>Serpent Gas tank SER600411 $29.99
<13>Serpent front Aluminum Chassis Brace $25.99
<14>Serpent Rear Aluminum Chassis Brace SER600372 $25.99
<15>Serpent Titanium steering rod SER600429 $9.99
<16>Serpent Black "Special" aluminum servo throttle arm SER600294 $23.99
<17>Serpent Rear outer Tini Hingepins SER600491 $17.99
<18>Serpent Front outer Tini hingepins $15.99
<19>Serpent Rear Low Roll Center Suspension plate SER267 $28.99
<20>3 packs Kyosho red 3mm Aluminum locknuts<in place of plastic kits ones> $26.99
<21> 1 can Kalgaurd Prep-N-Shine, to soak/coat ALL plastics in kit $9.99
<22>Package of Kyosho Diff shims,varios sizes, after diff break in, used several spots to shim diff, i find these to have the truest sizes 8x11x.2 as well as many other,going off the top of head at the moment $19.99
<23>Losi Shock oil 50 weight $4.99
<24>losi shock oil 35 weight $4.99
<25>losi Diff oil <2>5k <1>3k total 24.99, Losi oils i find to be superior, i have the serpent stock oils un-opened for buyer..
<26>Jab Graphix <2> wing wraps $16.99
<27> Varios Tamiya paints for body $24.99
AND IF PURCHASED WHILE I STILL HAVE EM A NEW SET OF AKA'S VALUED OVER $80.00 this deal really is a no-brainer!!

JUST TO GIVE YOU A IDEA, AND THERE WAS PLENTY MORE IN COST, AND I REPLACED ALOT OF THE SCREWS AS WELL, MOST WERE THE GOOD 12.9 ETC, BUT I SWAPPED ALOT MORE...SO EVEN WITH TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THE 811-T KIT CAN NOW BE PURCHASED FOR cheaper, THE TOTAL THE BUYER WILL GET IS $1,157.70!!!!!!!!!!! THATS A SAVINGS OF OVER $500.00 IF YOU GRAB THE TRUGGY WHILE THE TIRES HAVE NOT SOLD YET<INCENTIVE> So for all listed above in Detail $800.00 SHIPPED W/Conformation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TRADES!!!!

NEVER-MInD THE BUILD I SHOULD/HAVE CHARGED MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST TO DUE, AS THE DETAIL THAT WENT INTO IT IS SECOND TO NONE!!.. THIS IS THE COST WITHOUT TIRES AND ANY ELECTRONICS, I CAN DEAL ON THEM AS WELL.. AGAIN THE TIRES AS OF NOW ARE BEING OFFERED FOR FREE. SO MAKE THAT A $500.00 DOLLAR SAVINGS , CANT BE BEAT GUYS, SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE LOW BALL OFFERS AND TAKE HOME A WINNER, BTW THE PAINT IS ALOT BETTER THAN PICS SHOW, ITS TAMIYA PAINT , THE PURPLE IS A METALLIC AND A VERY CLOSE/SIMILAR MATCH TO A NOVAROSSI HEAD, WhAT I WAS AIMING FOR!!. Trugy is in jersey and can be viewed at critters raceway, barnstormers rc and fort knox if needed, i have plenty of references on here from reputable people who can back up what i claim!!!
PLEASE DON'T NOT HOLD BID BACK BECAUSE OF THE TE VERSION, THIS BLOWS THAT AWAY,FIRST OFF EVERYONE IS CONVERTING THE REAR TO THE V2 BUGGY PARTS THAT'S NOT INCLUDE IN THE TE,PERSONALLY ID RUN IT THIS WAY,GET THE 30 OF PLASTIC REAR PARTS AND COMPARE, THINK ABOUT IT, YOU'LL HAVE 2 REAR SETUPS FOR DIFFERENT TRACKS HOW AWESOME IS THAT??AND BELIEVE ME NOTHING ELSE IN THAT KITS GONNA MAKE YOU FASTER...YOUR BETTER OFF WITH THIS AND THE BUGGY REAR, FOR THE PRICE OF A NEW KIT,WHICH THIS IS,PLUS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN MUCH BETTER OPTIONS, LUNDSFORD ETC ETC....THINK ABOUT IT...YOU'LL BE WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT,IF IT WERE ME I WOULD RUN THE CRAP OUTTA THE PARTS THAT ARE INSTALLED, AND WHEN YOU GET USED TO THE TRUGGY,YOU CAN BUY THE BUGGY REAR,UP TO YOU, I KNOW PLENTY OF TEAM DRIVERS THAT ARE RUNNING THIS EXACT SET-UP, GOOD LUCK WHO EVER GETS HER WONT BE DISSAPOINTED, I'M SELLING CAUSE I HAVE 3 KIDS, AND MY WIFE IS ON ME, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME WITH RUNNING A BUSINESS, AND COACHING JUST ABOUT EVERY SPORT, IF IT DOESN'T SELL, I WONT BE HEART BROKEN TRUST ME, WHEN IT DOES I WILL BE,THE BUY IT NOW IS VERY MODEST,PULL THE TRIGGER DON'T WAIT.AND I HEARD FROM A VERY VERY REPUTABLE SOURCE SERPENT HAS NO PLANS WHAT SO EVER TO MAKE NEW MODEL OR REVISION...THEY SAID IT WORKS AND THERE LEAVING IT THAT WAY, MAKES SENSE

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 03-21-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

hit me with good offers, and you'll have the best built truggy on the track this swason GAURANTEEED!!
Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

some STEAL this already i mean COME ON?????? i wish i saw this when i started my project!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

lets offer up fellas this a beautiful machine sitting on my bench, needs new owner, one who will use her and have the time, its a incredible ride fellas, someone's going to make out:^)
Old 06-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

PM'S answered, no trades fellas sorry, lets see if one of these offers takes the prize, i cant believe it still sitting here to be honest,i mean if your looking to get into or a truggy in general, you wont find a better BRAND/BUILD/QUALITY/AND PRICE with a truggy Optioned out as much as this one, all new spares included, all shock shafts,hinge-pins etc etc etc,, that's the bottom line.think about buying it all separate like i did,, you guys know how FAST that number climbs threw the roof....i have a SOLID deal here, and im a no non-sense guy, father of 3, and any serious buyers can pm me and we can talk on phone if you have any further inquires, i have no problem with that at all.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

Old 06-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 06-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Send me $5.00 just because I sat and read that whole sales pitch!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Trade maybe? http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...x6-truggy.html Pm me if interested
Old 06-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

ttt, thats funny send you 5$ i might,whats your address
Old 06-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

people without money please dont try to bash a thread
Old 07-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 07-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

750 SHIPPED TAKES IT ALLL< New AKA tires, and the savox for throttle, new servo, all parts as listed included.........bottom line price here, had plenty of bites, now its time for her to have a proper home!!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 08-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

IF IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT 625$ IN 48 HOURS, I WILL SELL N SHIP THIS TRUGGY!! I MUST BE OUTTA MY MIND.......:^)_ 48HRS AND TICKING!!!!!!!!!PAYPAL IS [email protected] LEAVE YOUR NUMBER IN NOTES SECTION AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK, GO ON HERE, AND PLACE SENT SO AS PEOPLE KNOW ITS GONE, IF ACCIDENTALLY SOMEONE SEND MONEY AS WELL I WILL REFUND NATURALLY!!!!!DEAL OF THE CENTURY....PERFECT FEEDBACK ON HERE GUYS..., CAN BE PICKED UP LOCALLY ALOT OF YOU KNOW ME LOCALLY NYC/NJ AREA, I WILL GLADLY MEET UP WITH YOU IF YOU CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY FOR ME TO SHIP, if you want the installed savox <new>HIGH VOLTAGE SC-1267 SERVO ADD 50.00

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 08-09-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.