RB WS7 2 TNT mods

Old 05-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default RB WS7 2 TNT mods

I'm looking to trade this motor for a brushless esc and motor for my new b4.1 buggy. I've got a few motor sizes in mind and I can honestly say this is a very clean and. Took these pics yesterday and all I've done was started motor to get a idle. I have right at a gallon through this motor and had no intentions on selling it. Awesome motor. But with my new purchase and going to try this electric out. I'm short on funds for electric. I am a nitro guy at heart and clean and maintain my motors at every first gallon mark. And right now it's filled with after runs oil. I have great feedback on eBay (garcia589) and getting great feedback on rctech please ask any questions and your more then welcome to make offers. Please don't bother with cheap esc and motors. My motor is not cheap by any means. Thanks and if a price is what your after I'd say 275. But not firm just looking to fund esc and motor purchase. Thanks. You can text me at 3212084563 or message me here. Thanks