Wiki Posts
Search

VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2

I gave my brother one of my MP9s...so he threw these back my way to sell. I am not completely sure on the models of them. I believe the right one is an original RC10 with an after market graphite chassis (and Stealth tranny). That was my first RC car and I believe I got it around age 12...so it's 20 years old...hopefully that helps with the model. The one on the left is a good bit newer I believe...and it's a B2 model (according to my so-so reliable brother) ;P I purchased that charger and battery less than a year ago...so they're non 'vintage'. All of this stuff works fine. I don't know the value of any of it...and we're required to put a price...so we'll say $450 shipped to lower 48 states. Please send offers. I really have no idea what it's worth...so at the end of today...I'll either have a bunch around $200 and I'll pick the highest one...or it will sell instantly at $450...in which case I priced it too low. So...send away...you know my thought process on it

SORRY...all of the pics are upside-down

I have a Futaba 3PB PCM 1024 radio with original Rx, box, manual for sale as well. If anyone is interested in that...let me know and I'll add pics.

Also...you can pick it up from me if you're in the Arlington, VA area.

Best regards, Scott
Attached Thumbnails VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2-photo-196.jpg   VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2-photo-197.jpg   VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2-photo-198.jpg   VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2-photo-199.jpg   VINTAGE RC10 TEAM ASSOCIATED TRINITY B2-photo-200.jpg  

Last edited by scottreida; 03-25-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: pic comment
Old 03-26-2013, 06:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default morning bump

offers?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default burp

bump
Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default price

Both cars are well used I'd say if you get 75-100$ for the graphite and 50 for.the b2 your doing good. Cleaned up Maybe a little more hope that helps