Wiki Posts
Search

tmaxxs and lots of older elect for sale /trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default tmaxxs and lots of older elect for sale /trade

tmaxx..junior radio,oscvr18 motor and pipe,forward only gears,reverse off but have everything to put back on,some hop ups.integy chassis .nice racer beats 2.5

tmaxx ,chassis cut down and moved tank to frt and servo to back,new 2.5r motor and easy start,some hop ups

extra slicks,3 stock chassis,extra tranny and I belive diffs,a lot of used and new in pkgs parts , dirt dawg tires ,radios and tons of parts...a lot of parts and motors and 1 extra tuned pipe these 2 are ready to race 1 traxxas reciever charger all deans ends everything I have nitro goes with them...is a lot

Electric........
couple original Ae 10 buggys and a losi original buggy excellent shape,stealth trannys and extra chain drive ,a few batteries , 2 chargers lots of tires , bodies and a lot more too much too ship , prefer local as all this will not fit in my big truck tool box, extra motors in motor cans,spurs shocks nipway too much to list also older pan car set up as drag car and home made from AE parts a off road pan car...most have graphite chassis ,some radios, 3 esc's and I believe enough servos to get all of them moving

NO CAMERA BUT YOU CAN SEE HERE AND TRY THEM OUT IN CLARKSVILLE TN

looking to trade for 10GT's and maybe buggy
Old 04-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default must sell

here is a deal...if someone wants it all I will sell for $600 for everything,will need a huge trunk to put it in. I was informed my daughter needs a new horse so need to sacrifice my hobbies for her...