Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: KO 302F recievers, CRC Carpet Knife for sale! >

FS: KO 302F recievers, CRC Carpet Knife for sale!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: KO 302F recievers, CRC Carpet Knife for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FS: KO 302F recievers, CRC Carpet Knife for sale!

I just got Spektrum for my Helios so I don't need these recievers any more. They are KO 302F recievers on 75mhz and include both tx and rx crystals on channel 63. They're in great condition, and work perfectly. These are the recievers that come standard with the Helios radio and work with any KO radio as far as I know. Super small and lightweight.

Asking $75 shipped each.

CRC Carpet Knife V3.2 Bloody Knife edition, comes with spare tires, in great condition, only ran on carpet, raced maybe 10 times. Comes with old school front end installed and NIP associated parts to convert to the L3 front end.

Asking $160 shipped.

I'll have pictures posted either later tonight or tomorrow.

Not interested in trades.

Please EMAIL me with offers at [email protected] I'm not on this forum much lately so PM's won't get replied to as quickly, so please email me.

I'm verified paypal business user, have an ebay store, ect. My ebay username is psbarger if you want to look at my 100% positive feedback.