Done with R/C, Selling Out

Old 04-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

do it at the track...

if i was selling a motor for 20 bucks, and someone said 15 bucks, and someone overheard that, and walked up and gave me 20 bucks, that person who paid the 20 bucks is gonna get it. the first person had the first chance...

you sould like a contestant on the price is right that missed all 6 chances to get on the stage but never got the chance cause you always bid $1 hoping everyone overbid, but no one ever did. then you went home and complained to your family that you bid $1 every time, and never won...
Old 04-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

no I was a contestant on lets make a deal. I wanted door #1 and got a years supply of horse sh!t. LOL
Old 04-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

SSdrop64-Im probally one of the biggest seller's on this board and to be honest Im glad you LOST the DEAL.....

Sellers are SOOO Sick of you guys making so called OFFERS they dont even like listing on here anymore.
If your SOOO intelligent then you MUST understand that the weight of the motor's would have cost $12.00-16.00 to ship alone.

If he was asking $40.00+shipping on the motor's and then $10.00 extra for the extra piece you wanted then you SHOULD HAVE KNOWN your talking $50.00 plus $12.00-16.00 shipping.
Thats $62.00-68.00 Correct?
So how good does your LOWBALL offer of $45.00 sound now???
Thats what I thought.Lesson Learned my friend.

P.S.TO ALL BUYERS.When someone leaves their EMAIL.USE it 1st before posting,PM's or anything else.
Old 04-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

hello i paid for the matt francis truck thank you
Old 04-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok dude, let's take a look at this in the order that it happened...

You posted this:
Originally posted by ssdrop64
Hey I'll take the motors and tools and the Timing Stand if you'll do $45 shipped
I posted this(notice the part in about including shipping):
Originally posted by RossG
OK guys, I am at work right now and will sort everything out this evening.

I have 6 people interested in buying the motors. I am going to go in the order that you contacted me in to sell them off.

Sorry, but I will NOT include shipping in the price of the motors. The boxes weigh about 10-12 pounds and with that and the paypal fees, I would end up giving them away.
So you "Claimed" the motors and the timing stand were yours for the price of $45 shipped.

I pm'ed you and told you it would be at least $15 shipping and offered to let you match the offer. Then I offered to throw in the timing station for $5 (Which I paid $30 for and not $13). You balked and acted like I was trying to take your lunch money. As a matter of fact, you told me, "No way am I paying $60 for that stuff." No that you refused to buy it, why am I not allowed to sell it to someone else?

Let me say this for the last time and then we can move on. NO WAY AM I SELLING IT TO YOU THEN. IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHEAP, I WILL SELL TO SOMEONE ELSE WITH A BETTER OFFER. Deal with it and move on.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by bhakj
Airtronics Caliber 3ps/Airtronics 75mhz receiver/7 set of crystals

is it available?

if so will you take $100 w/shipping?
Yes I will do that. I am ready to get rid of the rest of this stuff
Old 04-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

ttt
Old 04-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by TexRacer
SSdrop64-Im probally one of the biggest seller's on this board and to be honest Im glad you LOST the DEAL.....

Sellers are SOOO Sick of you guys making so called OFFERS they dont even like listing on here anymore.
If your SOOO intelligent then you MUST understand that the weight of the motor's would have cost $12.00-16.00 to ship alone.

If he was asking $40.00+shipping on the motor's and then $10.00 extra for the extra piece you wanted then you SHOULD HAVE KNOWN your talking $50.00 plus $12.00-16.00 shipping.
Thats $62.00-68.00 Correct?
So how good does your LOWBALL offer of $45.00 sound now???
Thats what I thought.Lesson Learned my friend.

P.S.TO ALL BUYERS.When someone leaves their EMAIL.USE it 1st before posting,PM's or anything else.
Amen Les. Couldn't have said it better myself.

SSDrop - save the drama for your mama and quit your crying. This isn't Ebay and wasn't an auction - but put yourself in the seller's shoes and you can see why you didn't get the sale. Nobody was out to cut the deal off for you, it ain't nothing personal, but shit happens, get over it already. Odds are that you will get a deal that someone else wanted for less someday, so what goes around, comes around - plain and simple.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Tech Adept

I had to read all of that crap just to ask if the RC10L is still available. I am interested.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

What all parts do you have w/ the 10lSO?
what tires are included.

*tear tear*