Search

XXXSCT Late Model

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default XXXSCT Late Model

SOLD....SOLD.....SOLD

Team Losi XXX-SCT Late Model. Truck is a roller only, set up to run oval. No electronics. Truck is in excellent condition and has only been run on carpet approximately 5 race days. Truck has the TLR tune up kit installed with the exception of the rear pivot block which is the stock one and the stock turnbuckles. Kit turnbuckles will be supplied with truck. Installed front and rear sway bars and includes a carbonworks shock conversion kit not installed. Comes with 4 brand new Dynamite Speedtread Robber tires on stock wheels, 4 brand new Dynamite Speedtread Konekt tires on D&E wheels and 2 used Dynamite Speedtread Robber front tires on wheels in good condition. I will include a brand new Losi Late Model Body, still in the package uncut and unpainted. Painted body in pics does not come with truck. Asking $135.00 shipped to lower 48. If interested or you have any questions PM me or email me at [email protected].
Attached Thumbnails XXXSCT Late Model-sct18small.jpg   XXXSCT Late Model-sct10small.jpg   XXXSCT Late Model-sct12small.jpg   XXXSCT Late Model-sct15small.jpg  

Last edited by lwolf; 03-14-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: ITEM IS SOLD
Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default losi

i will take it
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default XXXSCT Late Model

PM Sent.