Wiki Posts
Search

Xray 007 foam chassis roller

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Xray 007 foam chassis roller

used in vta. hard for me to part w/ it, but it has to go. send me your email address and i'll send pics. This car has won countless races and is very competitive. Currently using it in the '12 Grand Slam series and taking it to the indoor Champs this weekend.

once you see pics, you will see everything that comes w/ the car, and anything else i can find for that model year, NO ELECTRONICS OR CHASSIS WEIGHTS included. Roller only

This car can be VTA ready once you add your weights, body, tires and electronics.

things that are on the car, or has been upgraded, extras parts:

*milled the lower chassis to fit the 38 tooth pulleys. original pulley/diffs included

*'11 roll center adjustments, "L1&2 and H1&2, original included

*Titanium racing rear shafts, spares included

*50mm ECS in the front

*Titanium racing screws throughout the chassis

*2.8 rate springs in the front Associated green in rear, original springs included

*c hubs 6 degrees, old style, 4 degree on car now

*rear hubs, not original but work, i think they were losi. only used them in a pinch, 1 set of original, and original on car

*larger lower front bumper

*rear top chassis plate cut to be able to place fan behind motor

*front top chassis plate raised 3mm, by spacers, to accept majority of Lipos, bulk head cut to fit lipo, like the Exotec Chassis

*by raising the top deck, i purchased i believe it was the 09 steering bell crank. that didn't fit, so i modified it to work. not the best modification, but, trust me, it gets the job done.

*extra shock bladders. I'll include any clicker pistons that i can find.

*bottom chassis does have some scratches, and a few dremel cuts to get stripped screws out. DOES NOT COMPROMISE THE CHASSIS, NOR HANDLING.

*I think there are ACER bearings in it too

let me know it you have any questions. i am putting on Hobbytalk and Ebay too

$175 Shipped to your door, US ONLY