Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap $50 shipped to your door!! >

2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap $50 shipped to your door!!

2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap $50 shipped to your door!!

Old 11-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default 2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap $50 shipped to your door!!

As the title states these motors dont work, the back stator in the back are broke and need to be replaced, the rotors are not cracked and the windings are not burned. $50 shipped to your door sold as is. One is a 17.5 Team Express motor,
the other motor is a Novak 8.5. Would be great for parts, as the screws are in good condition. But due to the nature of this hobby I cant guarentee they work so they are marked as is.
Attached Thumbnails 2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale-002.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale-003.jpg  
Old 11-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Afternoon bump, heres pictures of the Novak 8.5 disassembled.
As you can see it has the tuned rotor thats metal not the plastic one.
Basically this motor is a 8.5 Velocity/Ballistic.

I'll upload the other 17.5 Team Epic motor disassembled tommorow. I feel the motors are still usable, they are not burned up like I said yesterday. The back part I feel needs to be replaced with a new one. For $50 your getting 2 name brand motors, spend about $50 more to fix them and you'll have 2 good motors.
I'm just gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.
Attached Thumbnails 2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-001.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-002.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-007.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-005.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-006.jpg  

Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Here's the pictures of the other motor disassembled..
This is one of the best 17.5 motors they make in my opinion.
Common people make me an offer...

I'll accept trades if you want. Im looking for T4/SC10 parts...Front and Rear A-arms, titanium turnbuckles, MIP CVDs, casterblocks, Milled Motor Plate, Ballstudds...Tires, wheels, etc...I prefer we ship at the sametime if we trade.
Attached Thumbnails 2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-010.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-012.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-016.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-017.jpg   2 Broken brushless motors sold as is for parts Cheap  shipped to your door!!-motors-sale00-015.jpg  

Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

To the top!! Only Bump today....
Old 11-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

To the Top...still no offers. The motors dont work I see that but
they are not burned up. If they were burned up I wouldnt have put them here.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

TTT

Happy Thanksgiving RCtech people!