Search

Loads of NEW RC8.2 parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Loads of NEW RC8.2 parts for sale

Hey guys,

I just purchased a 8.2 kit for spare parts im selling everything else that has been upgraded on the car or I already have enough spares of.

These are brand new never been used, this kit is less then two weeks old and I have pulled out what I needed and the rest is here waiting to be sold. I will bag up any small items and ship via USPS priority mail, please add $6 for shipping. If your ordering just a few small items then please contact me and im sure I can ship via 1st class mail and save the shipping, also if you plan on purchasing a large number please contact me as we can work something out. These prices *include* PayPal fees.

I have attached a link to a Google Doc so the quantity available will show current, ill update that as things get bought. You will also notice the MSRP column and then the asking price, that's my target price but im open to offers, I have zero issues wheeling and dealing. The honest truth is these parts are taking up space and id like to get them out of here ASAP.

You will see I have included a description and a part number, since this is from a kit the parts are not packaged as they come in the retail packing. If for you example you want the front shock set ill ensure the parts you receive are the exact same that are in the kit as if you would buy it, you won't be missing o-rings, washers, etc. The item shipped will be exactly the same as what the picture shows on the AE website.

Please contact me with any questions.

Spreadsheet is located at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zOHRYTEE#gid=0
Old 10-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Bump! No one needs 8.2 parts? I guess everyone is that good of a racer they don't break anything?
Old 11-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Bump. Anyone?!