Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Final Close Out: Everything Left is Being Sold >

Final Close Out: Everything Left is Being Sold

Final Close Out: Everything Left is Being Sold

Old 10-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default Final Close Out: Everything Left is Being Sold

We're converting my workshop into a playroom for my girls, and I'm finally done with RC after 27 years. I have been going through my shop all day and finding so many things that have accumulated since I was 15. There is still a lot of stuff here. Anyone interested in filming an episode of American R/C Pickers?

Seriously though, if anyone wants to come and take all of the remaining R/C stuff for one price, I'd help them load up their car. Still a lot of vintage dirt oval bodies, paint, boxes of spares, screws, tools, lubes, gears, shock oils, traction compounds, silicone wire and a full Associated B4 box of vintage and new decals that would probably sell for $300+ on eBay alone.

I'll be listing a bunch of stuff over the next week or so, and much of it will be done in lots, just to get it out of here. First come, first served. Don't be afraid to make reasonable offers, too, because I have no space to store ANYTHING.

PayPal ONLY on everything, no exceptions. Can do SQUARE credit card payments if you don't have a PayPal account. Don't ask for anything if all you can muster are money orders. Deals are instant, to get it out of here... so I'm not waiting for snail mail to bring a payment.

PM here for fastest response, or AIM/Yahoo to "upon3" DO NOT POST HERE if you want something, I don't check these forums anymore.

B-Fast B3 Diff Kit #P67C with Pro Lube Pack... $22 shipped

Diff Fluids: 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 5,000, 7,000, 10,000 (mostly full)... $15 shipped

Electronics Lot: Futaba transmitter battery, Novak ESC cap, Spektrum SR300 receiver, Losi LiFe 6.6v 220 receiver pack... $40 shipped

Diff Lubes: some old, some new, some vintage--all usable... $15 shipped SOLD

Micro Oilers & Lubes: including Serpent 1-way lube & Avid Slip (best bearing lube ever)... $15 shipped SOLD

Shock Oils: what you see is what you get. Associateds are mostly new, others are on average 1/4 to 3/4 full... $25 shipped

Robinson Synthetic shock oils: some say the best shock oils ever produced for R/C... $30 shipped

Axial Fuel Bottle, new... $10 shipped

Losi Shock Matching Tool... $15 shipped SOLD

Tire Traction Compounds: Putnam red & pink, Koffords medium, FXII, (3) original Paragon wintergreen (not shown), STP, and some custom glues that worked on wet clay... $30 shipped SOLD

Trinity Hex Drivers: metric and Imperial sets, with case (very good condition)... $45 shipped SOLD

Empty Trinity Tool Case... $10 shipped SOLD

Tungsten Weights: plates and moldable clay... $10 shipped SOLD

Stuff... $50 shipped for everything
Electronic wires, connectors, CVD dogbones, servos, brushed motor brushes, fuel tubing, Novak brushless heatsink, and everything else you see in the photo. Will probably include more as I find stuff. Pot luck!

Hyperion EOS0606i LiPo AC/DC Battery Charger w/balancer & wiring: one of the best chargers I have ever used... $75 shipped SOLD

Vintage MCS Bearing Cleaner--the original and best! Just restored with an original decal and new O-ring, this has been in my tool box for more than 2 decades. It's one of the most-used tools I have... $25 shipped SOLD

Spur Gear lot--both 48p and 64: what you see is what you get, all gears in 8/10 condition or better, many are new--sorry, I'm not listing out the tooth counts on the gears... $20 shipped SOLD

Last edited by squarehead; 10-14-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

I'll take the bearing cleaner
Old 10-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 99 (99%+)

PP payment sent for Losi shock tool.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Sold items updated, thanks.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

PP Payment sent for the Hyperion charger. TTT
Old 10-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

New additions to the flea market...

125 New or Freshly Cleaned & Lubed Bearings - Metric & Imperial Sizes... $50 shipped SOLD

Robinson Ti-Nitride 48p Pinions w/case... $25 shipped SOLD

Big Bag O' Silicone Wire... $20 shipped ($30 with the sheath kit) SOLD

Pink 3Racing Car Stand + Purple TakeOff Car Stand... $25 shipped for both SOLD

RARE 14ga General Silicones Purple Wire (bulk), at least 70ft remaining... $45 shipped

Various Setup Tools... $12 shipped SOLD

Screw Kits, all Imperial (no metric): SOLD
Stainless, nylon, aluminum SOLD
Purple aluminum, various stand-offs, misc. SOLD
On Road set, aluminum bits, diff balls, diff rings SOLD
Steel alloy screws SOLD

Case of Spares
Bellcranks, body posts, fans, servos, connectors, ball ends, diff balls, thrust bearings, various bits & pieces... $45

Last edited by squarehead; 10-15-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Please know that these items are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you send me a PM wanting something and don't respond with payment promptly, the item may be sold to the next person who asks for it. Fair warning, I don't have a lot of patience with this clean-out, sorry.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

PM sent
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

All is SOLD and gone.

Last edited by squarehead; 01-22-2016 at 01:30 PM.