Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!! >

Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!! F/S Only!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!! F/S Only!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!! F/S Only!!

Hey guys, this stuff is for sale only, NO trades, paypal only as a purchase and I will only ship to the address in paypal to keep everyone honest. I do have A LOT more pictures and I had to resize some to fit on this page I Will upload more in another post.

I really only have a few things I need to sell, the first is a Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP which is the NEWEST ZX-5 you can get right now with all the big bores, gun metal parts and upgrades. I used to run for Kyosho but now just for the hobby shop I work for. The buggy only has three races on it, really only two and a day were I practiced more with it but equals about a full race. The buggy is in PERFECT shape almost new, maybe only about 15 batteries ran through it (x5 charges a race say). Its the FS2 SP upgraded buggy but I also put on the Kyosho Carbon Fiber Top deck and steering top plates, Kyosho Carbon Fiber battery top straps, Kyosho Aluminum center shaft mount/top deck holder w/ chassis stiffner, Kyosho 0-Degree Aluminum Gunmetal hubs, and the Xtreme Racing 4mm thick carbon fiber front shock tower. If you look in the pictures I have TONS of brand new spares for the car all new in the package never opened, and then I have a few parts that I didn't use since I had all the upgraded parts when I bought the buggy ready to go. There is easily $200 in parts. Also included is a ton of front wheels wheel new in the package, about $50 in new wheels. I am including all the front tires I have for the buggy NO REARS included only fronts for 4wd Kyosho and include AKA Vectors S/SS, Rebars S, Impacts SS/S, Holeshot M3s, Duratrax persuaders S/SS, only three pairs have been used all the rest are brand new, another $100 in new tires. The buggy has the stock original box brand new never used just painted Red and on the buggy is a Proline Bulldog w/ two races on it. I have the original manual, box, and most of the original decals and some decals I had made for it. This buggy is in perfect shape and the diffs are still SMOOTH. PLEASE look at the pictures because that is what is included nothing else. IF you have questions about the buggy feel free to message me, and we can go from there. I want $500 shipped for the Lazer, I am open to resonable offers, but this is a $500 car almost new with a good $400 in extras and most of the extras are all new.

Another item I have for sale is my Kyosho Ultima SC-R SP w/ ALL the Kyosho upgrades plus more with a good season of use, but I still need to clean it up and take pictures, I have about 20 Sets of New up to date brand new tires J Concepts, Proline, AKA Soft, Super Soft etc, ALL on hazzard wheels. I will want about $450 for that ( $300+ in tires alone). More details to come, you can also message me about the truck too.

The last item I have is a BRAND NEW set of Big Bore Kyosho Shocks for the Ultima RB5 and Lazer ZX-5. These are the gunmetal Big Bores NEVER used just assembled. I have Losi 55 pistons in it right now but I do have the stock pistons from Kyosho which are also included. The shocks are fully assembled w/ the hard balls installed, Blue Kyosho X-Gear springs front, and White Kyosho X-Gear springs rear. I want $90 shipped for the set.

Again guys paypal only and series buyers only. I again will only ship to the address in your paypal account so we are both protected. I am an experianced racer, I work for a hobby shop and ALL of my equipment is in perfect shape. If you want EVERYTHING I will do $850 shipped.

Thank you,

Andy
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.43.10.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.43.48.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-15-02.32.43.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.42.24.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.39.54.jpg  

Old 09-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys here are some more pictures of the buggy and parts etc.

Thank you,

Andy
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.46.05.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.40.19.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.40.13.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.40.07.jpg   Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP Slightly Used & Other Kyosho Parts!!  F/S Only!!-2012-09-18-14.40.00.jpg  

Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

Hey guys especially Larry the buggy is still for sale.

The big bore shocks are SOLD and Shipped!

SC-R more details to come still available, and still for sale.

Andy
Old 09-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

just texted you telling you I can paypal you tomorrow afternoon.