Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Gens Ace 7.4 2s 5000mah 40c lipos >

Gens Ace 7.4 2s 5000mah 40c lipos

Gens Ace 7.4 2s 5000mah 40c lipos

Old 08-31-2012, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gcarrell2
--Under no circumstances may users post suggesting that a listed item may be found elsewhere at a cheaper price. It is the responsibility of the buyer to search for the best deal. This should be a safe, friendly environment for members to sell their items without being undercut within their own threads.

come on fellas if you feel he is asking too much for a product then move on or send him a pm. we dont want to strike any nerves of the moderators keep this fun and friendly like the rules state. good luck with your sale man.
Thanks man. Finally somone with a brain chimed in. I obviouly checked prices before i listed them so I feel that I am asking a fair price for lipos that have 2 cycles and new EC5 connectors on them.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

no problem bud. only thing i would suggest is maybe giving an option to split the batteries up and sell individually. that would work out to roughtly $30 a pack for people who are in the area of buying 1 or 2 packs instead of all 4. seems like all the posts i have seen once a package deal is split up they fly like hot cakes hahaha. anywho, good luck man they are great lipos! i would buy some but i already have 4 lol
Old 08-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Good luck with sale
Old 09-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

--Under no circumstances may users post suggesting that a listed item may be found elsewhere at a cheaper price. It is the responsibility of the buyer to search for the best deal. This should be a safe, friendly environment for members to sell their items without being undercut within their own threads.

come on fellas if you feel he is asking too much for a product then move on or send him a pm. we dont want to strike any nerves of the moderators keep this fun and friendly like the rules state. good luck with your sale man.

+1

if you don't want it don't buy it. But keep your mouth shut. Not only is it against the rules, its poor class. You guys should come back and edit your comments, since you tarnished this mans sell.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (67%+)

Pm me in interested lets talk bro dont listen to the low ballers on a budget!

Lol
Old 09-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Second that
Old 09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Tech Regular

Bump