Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1/10th scale buggy bale......Tired of being "remote" going Kart racing >

1/10th scale buggy bale......Tired of being "remote" going Kart racing

1/10th scale buggy bale......Tired of being "remote" going Kart racing

Old 08-31-2012, 04:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default 1/10th scale buggy bale......Tired of being "remote" going Kart racing

I am going to try to sale these as packages before I part them out.......mainly because I don't want anything left and that will happen much quicker and easier if I simply sell them as whole packages. Besides, I certainly don't want them sitting around un-usable because I sold the guts out of them. Radio available with a car purchase or after the cars are gone. Once the radio and one care are gone it will be a free for all on what's left.

Durango Dex210 Avid bearing kit, B-Fast diff, spare parts............shock towers front and back, front and back arms among other various pieces. Tekin RS, Orion 13.5 VST, AMB transponder, Savox 1258, Lipo pack race ready minus a reciever.................$420 shipped in the 48 states.

Durango Dex410R stock buggy, Viper VTX Pro system 8.5 turn with pro-guage 2 runs on it before put in this buggy, Savox 1258........brand new in buggy, MRT transponder, 2 nanotech 5100 saddle packs with deans plugs virtually brand new..........................$490 shipped in the 48 states.

ADDITIONALLY...............with either car you can add the radio system. I will not sell the radio system separately until both cars are sold same with the charger.

With either car a person can add the KO Propo Helios with 3 408 recievers, lipo pack and Orion IQ charger for $270 shipped in the 48 states.

Onyx 235 Charger $70 when the above car and radio system package is gone. In other words I am going to keep the ability to race them if they do not sell.

PLEASE READ..........I work at a job requiring 12 hour days and swing shifts I won't always be able to just reply as soon as I get inquiries. I will reply on a first come first served basis and will try to communicate the best I can. I welcome offers and reserve the right to laugh at the lowest of the low ball. I also can't promise next day delivery but I will get to it as soon as I possibly can and I will communicate real dates and stay in touch.

$1100 buys it all if somebody wants to make it easy..................I will work on adding pics when I get the time, now it's off to work. If you want pics let me know and I will try to get them to you when I get home tonight.

Thank you!

Last edited by Ssilverfz1; 08-31-2012 at 05:07 AM.