Community
Wiki Posts
Search

XXXNT Race ready with mugen MT.12 RTR 13 pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Default XXXNT Race ready with mugen MT.12 RTR 13 pics inside

Please wait if you have a slow connection 13 pics to load.

Here I have a very nice XXXNT race truck for sale. The truck is super clean and I just put a new diff in it on Tuesday so it still might need to be adjusted. It wasn't a basher what so ever just used on race days.

The truck has a Mugen/Novarossi MT.12 with about 1 1/2 gallons of gas through it and very strong compression. Adam Drake pipe and header. Motor saver air filter, and a spare MT.12 that my friend couldn't get to run right, so its more or less for parts. The throttle servo is a standard futaba S-148 servo but the steering has a Super smooth KO ProPo High torque, high speed digital servo. Specs are 111.oz & 0.08 on the speed. It also includes a Novak XXL receiver and a M8 module as well (not pictured). There is a extra chassis included, and Starter box with batteries. The tires pictured have about 85-90% tread left on the rear Pro-line Bowtie "t"s and 95+% on the front. There is a extra set or rear proline tires and wheels. A set of 4 new Adam Drake yellow wheels no tires. Receiver battery pack with a extra plug for easy charging. The truck has Titanium turnbuckles and bearings all around. Aluminum front skid plates that a friend made for the front so there is no backed out screws or breakage. If you have a M8 radio the truck will be a RTR. All you would need more is fuel and ignitor.

So what you will get is the complete truck. Extra chassis, starter box, 2 Mugen MT.12 engines, futaba servo, KO servo, drake pipe and header, Novak FM XXL receiver, receiver battery pack, 4 new unmounted Drake wheels, 2 barley used proline pin tires and M8 module.

You will get everything pictured. Like I said this is a extremley nice race truck that needs nothing, just a new home. I have very good feedback here on R/C tech and ebay. I dont sell junk

Im not looking for trades what so ever. Looking to get 275.00 shipped OBO price is not set in stone. I ship same day payment recieved. Paypal or money orders. I will shipped to paypal confirmed address only if paypal is used. If you have any questions or want more pics, you can email me at [email protected] leave message here or PM me.

KO PROPO PDS-2143FET Servo
111.0 oz torque / 0.08S speed. Double bearings, metal gears.

Novak XXL FM reciever

Extra Mugen MT.12 for parts

Old 03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Rookie

tttt
Old 03-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

would you want to sell that drake chassis if so how much thanks
Old 03-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Not really looking to seprate the truck yet.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Rookie

tttt
Old 03-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by cappa
tttt
Old 03-13-2005, 01:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Might put it on ebay, have many emails but nothing solid.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Tech Rookie