Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Clocked Novarossi P5 with BTT piston, TKO ceramic front and new Ceramic rear bearing! >

Clocked Novarossi P5 with BTT piston, TKO ceramic front and new Ceramic rear bearing!

Clocked Novarossi P5 with BTT piston, TKO ceramic front and new Ceramic rear bearing!

Old 08-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (73%+)
Arrow Clocked Novarossi P5 with BTT piston, TKO ceramic front and new Ceramic rear bearing!

I'm thinking about selling this engine. Started out as a Clocked P5, I replaced the piston with a BTT CNC piston along with changing the rod to a fresh R7 rod. The new rod and piston has 1 gallon of runtime.

I Installed a TKO front ceramic bearing at the same time as the piston and rod.

I have a TKO ceramic rear bearing arriving tuesday and I will install it before I ship the engine if its sold.

At the buyer's request, I can run the engine with the new bearing just to make sure its running trouble free before I ship it. I can also take a video of it running with the new bearing at the buyer's request.

Engine has 3 1/4 gallons on it overall, it has great compression, and it HAULS. With the btt piston, its like a modded P5 combined with a btt and the the result is a MONSTER!

This has the clockwork racing engines buggy mod on it but can still HAUL in a truggy, I've been running it in my truggy lately and am very impressed.

When in my buggy, this engine was faster than ANY other engine at the track! Its also very efficient, I pit at 10 mins in buggy.

The Clocked P5 is $319 dollars new, plus a BTT piston and R7 rod, $100 and $40 in ceramic bearings. Thats $460 worth of engine and it performs better than any engine new at that price.

I will let this go for $220 OBO, thats OS Speed stomping performance at the price of a stock P5!

As you can see from the pictures, the engine does have some scratches, scuffs, etc., but it performs excellent and has been meticulously maintained.

I guarantee you that if you buy this engine you will be exceptionally happy with its performance and efficiency!

Last edited by chopper82p; 08-27-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Suspended

I also bocked the vacuum return port in the crankcase with rtv silicone, this decreases the amount of vacuum at the front bearing resulting in a more consistent and easier to tune engine. For more info on blocking the vacuum return port, take a look at Neal's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdt2luUlbuI

Last edited by chopper82p; 08-27-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Suspended

sale pending