Hot Bodies D8 (Standard)

Old 08-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies D8 (Standard)

Found this in the trailer...forgot I still had it! I pirated a few parts off it in the past, so I put it all back together tonight. It's complete, minus a few screws here and there.....pretty sure just 2 engine mount screws which I'm sure I have.

Comes as a roller. No electronics, no engine, no wheels. I have a GRP Mario Rossi engine I can add in for an extra $60 though. 4 gallons or so on it with a fresh pinch. No matching pipe with it, but I do have a few spare parts for the engine. I can also add wheels if you like.....but I don't have any electronics available other than an older servo.

I have a Bulldog body that will go with it that is suitable for practice (it's just plain red) and maybe some racing depending on what you want.

Great little starter Buggy. Comes with a BRAND new chassis, not installed, plus the used chassis that's already on there. The chassis mounted up is still good, I just bought a spare since I got it for a good price on eBay.

$140 shipped to the US.

I took more pics, but of course my crappy Droid corrupted the rest of them so I'll try to get more tomorrow. Looking for an eBuggy motor/ESC as a possible trade.

Last edited by MotoGod; 08-24-2012 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Added more pics
Old 08-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default d8

i sent you a pm
Old 08-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

PMs replied. Great little Buggy here! It handled as good if not better than my Hara when I was running it...
Old 08-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

Pics added with Body and new chassis.