Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
getting out of the hobby truggy and shortcourse trucks for sale >

getting out of the hobby truggy and shortcourse trucks for sale

getting out of the hobby truggy and shortcourse trucks for sale

Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default getting out of the hobby truggy and shortcourse trucks for sale

I have three rtr vehicles for sale I have prices in mind but im not afraid to take offers so take a look and see what you think ....im still a newbee on here so text for pics 405-708-1020 thanks .

#2 Losi xxx sct I bought this with intentions of helping boost the car count in this class =fail . So my loss is your gain i have raced this thing once tq'd and won the main it comes ready to run except for a steering servo . It has a mamba max pro esc and a Tekin pro4 4000kv motor ,spektrum receiver, TLR rear hubs , proline inboard hub kit and rear adaptors to run the scte wheels . I also added a set of TLR 22t shocks and springs which make this thing handle like a dream comes with Goosebump tires on DE wheels still in good shape and a sack of all of the origional parts that i swapped out .I would like to get $350 out of this deal but i will entertain any offers if the price is right I may throw in a lipo .

#3 Losi scte This thing is loaded and a proven winner
King heads billet chassis , alum dual bearing front motor mount , TLR rear hingepin pivot set, shock caps , wheel hexes , and rear shock tower .New hardened pivot ball set , fresh diffs and lightened outdrives on rear and center 5,5,3 freshly rebuilt shocks , Tekin RX8 esc and pro-4 4600kv,new driveshafts ,spektrum receiver , and jr9100s servo this thing is a beast it gives my truggy a run for its money ! I have a lot invested , but i know its used I'm even throwing in a MaxAmps 6500mah 150c batt . Comes with 1 race old proline caliber tires on DE rims in great shape ...I would like to get 700$

Again all reasonable offers will be considered I also have a few chargers , lots of tools , lipo's ,lots of parts , motors , esc's , tires for buggies,truggies, and shortcourse

and a 2wd slash with no motor or esc all rpm arms on it with servo would make someone a good basher and a ready to run nitro rustler dont know anything on these two a family member owed me money so i took them in trade the rustler is all there and runs just no radio or glow plug ignitor make me an offer

thanks for lookin
text 1-405-708-1020 for any questions or pics

Last edited by Jorski73; 08-17-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: changing my ad
Old 08-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

bummmmmmmp