Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis >

Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis

Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis

Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis

well the add says what it is other than that it has an STRC chassis Brace and is in great condition the body is actually kinda beat but ill send it anyways. I have been racing it for about three months with it and have won a points series with it but now Im focusing on 1/8th scale. I have all original owners manual and the original tires that came with it which are in like new condition and the original parts that came of it when I added the tuning kit and also have the rpm front bumper on there but I will include original bumper. Feel free to call or text anytime 702-343-4759 price is 270 shipped to lower 48
Open to trades for sc10 4x4 factroy team only or a team Durango Desc410r Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-one-078.jpg

Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-one-079.jpg

Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-one-092.jpg

Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-one-095.jpg
Old 07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

still have? Any references anywhere?
Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Will you trade staight across for an RC8BE roller?

My RC8BE has been a great car with an Elite RC motor mount. The indoor track I go to doesn't allow 1/8 scale anymore so need a SCTE.

See pics and PM me if interested. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-img_3223.jpg   Losi Ten SCTE Roller with installed TLR tuning kit and TLR Flex tune chassis-img_3225.jpg