Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
3-6mm Screw lots Traxxas shafts carries HPI bones axles taps bullet connectors adapte >

3-6mm Screw lots Traxxas shafts carries HPI bones axles taps bullet connectors adapte

3-6mm Screw lots Traxxas shafts carries HPI bones axles taps bullet connectors adapte

Old 07-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default 3-6mm Screw lots Traxxas shafts carries HPI bones axles taps bullet connectors adapte

EVERYTHING SOLD TO ONE PERSON>>>>>>> SOLD>>>>>>>> SOLD>>>
Anyone want to buy everything on this page? Make me an offer cuz I would prefer shipping just one box out.

Breakdown
3mm screw lot - 10.00
4mm screw lot - 13.00
5mm screw lot - 12.00
6mm screw lot - 5.00

Traxxas Parts
Shafts - 15.00
Knuckles - 12.00
Spur/Slipper - 5.00

HPI Savage Shafts & Axles - 7.00

Lipo Taps, Wires, Servo extensions, adapters, 5.5 bullets, etc - 10.00

Prices do not include shipping. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal only.

Below is what I have left of my hobby parts. Over 90% of these screws are from Tonys and a lot have never been used. The pictures let you see what’s included. Lots of different lengths in the 3mm 4mm 5mm and a handful of 6mm flat head, button head, and cap head screws. I also rounded up some grub and set screws that are included in the appropriate MM size range. A couple nuts were included also.

3mm Lot of Screws - 10.00

4mm Lot of Screws - 12.00

5mm Lot of Screws - 13.00

6mm Lot of Screws - 4.00

Traxxas parts
New drive shafts fop the e-revo e-maxx 3.3 etc. Includes the front and rear center shaft for the e-revo. - 15.00

Four axle carriers/knucks with bearing for the e-revo - 12.00

Spur gear, slipper clutch, pads, plate, etc - 5.00

HPI savage dogbones, lengths are (3) 124mm, (1) 124mm, (1) 85mm, (1) 76mm and two axles from the Savage XL - 7.00

23mm Hexes and wrench 8th scale. - 8.00

Some electrical left overs - 10.00 for all of the electrical items.
Have some bullet connectors new and used. There are 5.5 and some older smaller one. There are some adapters I put together for variouis reason, like 3.5 to 5.5 bullet adapter and vice versa some deans to whatever those others are…….There’s a bag of balancing taps connectos, switches, some loose wires with plugs on the ends of some of them.

Last edited by Geee; 07-21-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Found a Castle Creations link for the Mamba Monster and a Turnigy 2-3s lipo charger that I will toss into the if someone buys the whole lot from me. It all fits into one med flat rate box. Shipping would be 10.00 in the conusa. Make me an offer on the box of goodies........