Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna Jammin CRT X2 E-Truggy roller

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Ofna Jammin CRT X2 E-Truggy roller

Ended up getting a Losi 8ight and don't see myself spending the extra money to put electronics in this so I'm going to get rid of it to get a 4wd SC truck. I'm asking $150 shipped in the US for the roller and here is what you get.

X2 Rolling chassis that will need center braces and a rear center drive shaft OR I included all the parts required to go back to the X1 chassis which actually has center CVDs and aluminum center braces. There really isn't much of a difference that I seen after going to the X2. I believe the wheel base is even the same? I had it as an X1 and bought the parts to go to an X2 but the body holes still lined up on both setups so that tells me the wheel base didn't change?

Anyways, shocks are smooth, rear shock tower is tweaked but I'm including new in the bag towers front and rear. Quite a few extra parts as well, upper arms, lower arms, bevel gear set, shock shafts, carbon fiber upper plate for a nitro, hinge pin block, etc etc.

The only thing I'd be willing to trade for would be a 4WD SC and preferably not a traxxas unless it has an LCG chassis.

Servo mount not shown but included. It has a carbon fiber top plate as well.

Broken front brace on the X2 layout

Tweaked rear plastic brace and bent rear shaft. Probably could be straightened.

Some surface rust from sitting for a while.

Extra arms and spur

Everything to go back to the X1 chassis and some extras