R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Losi E-LST2 / XXL ZD Racing Truggy BOTH RTR! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/643035-losi-e-lst2-xxl-zd-racing-truggy-both-rtr.html)

newtoit 07-04-2012 07:13 AM

Losi E-LST2 / XXL ZD Racing Truggy BOTH RTR!

I have been trying to sell these for awhile, even going really low for a couple interested buyers. Im posting this up hopefully with some better luck this time! Sorry about the dirty XXL, it has since been cleaned

I bought this off of a mod on BYT, played with it about twice and the big idea of me getting a car came into play. Its all stock with Losi Conversion kit, MMM/ 2200 combo, and Traxxas waterproof receiver box. The guy before me said it had about 15-20 runs on it and i only put 2 on it. Fresh rebuild on the front diff. $350 + shipping OBO.

Next is my ZD Racing truggy. Now yes i know its not a name brand and not being able to see the parts support online makes some of you nervous. I was too when i first got it. But it has proven to be a tough truggy, and i have a spare roller and plenty of NIB parts to replace anything but the front hinge pin brace and shocks. It has extra wheels/tires, wing, and a program box for the esc. It has a Losi 1300kv motor and a Hobbywing 80a esc. The motor only has 2 runs on it since new. $300+ shipping OBO.

Both are OBO, no trades unless its non-rc. If you want anymore pics, let me know. I can also include a brand new Gens Ace 4s 4000mah lipo, like new FlySky GT3B tx and 3rxs on either of the deals for a tad bit more. PM me or reply on here if there is ANY interest in either of them. Thanks for looking

newtoit 07-05-2012 09:37 PM

Bump!

TexasSP 07-08-2012 07:20 PM

I am interested, but some pics and known feedback anywhere else would be nice.

Noodlenewt 07-09-2012 02:52 PM

Pm sent

newtoit 07-10-2012 06:24 AM

Both PMs replied to, i have feedback under the same name at beatyourtruck.com

spicercars 07-12-2012 04:41 AM

Please return your PM's

Phillyrc 07-12-2012 06:18 PM

Be careful with this kid. He is young teenager and is not easy to deal with. He stopped answering my text messages. There should be a age rescrition on here.

spicercars 07-13-2012 06:35 PM

I was wondering about that. I got a price from him and never heard a thing again even after many pm's?

Phillyrc 07-14-2012 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by spicercars (Post 10971396)
I was wondering about that. I got a price from him and never heard a thing again even after many pm's?

Yeah he had me waiting after everthing was settled on price then never heard back so I had to look else were. I wouldn't risk it with this kid. Playing too many childish games. Good luck with your search.