Mach .26 Big Block and extras CHEAP!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mach .26 Big Block and extras CHEAP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Mach .26 Big Block and extras CHEAP!!!

Big Block Mach26 and extras
I have a few things for sale that i do not need. First is a freshly rebuilt Mach26 big block with carb and header pipe. The engine has been freshly rebuilt and only run for break in and then pulled. I have no need for it so it needs to go. It is setup for roto start. Also i have a Picco 12 with pull start. Engine has tons of conpression and is in really good shape. It does not have the header pipe. I also have a Venom Temp/gauge that I dont need. To the very best of my k.owledge everything works just fine. I am just looking to fund a new Heli and need the money. I take paypal as well. I will also throw in anything else that i might have for the engines like motor mounts and things. If your interested you can PM me here or text me anytime at 731-438-2176. I also have a couple of BIG JOE wheels and tires and 4hubs for big joes. Also have a matching pair of monster truck wheels and tries. Can send pics if need be.cant get them to post here. Text me at 731-438-2176 if interested. Please make offer. I need the cash. Will take $165.00 shipped for it all OBO. Or interested in trades.
Will sale separate.