Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR

Old 06-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR

I got this as part of a lot of cars I bought. It seems to be complete and seems to be in good shape over all. I put batteries in the car and remote and it powered right up. Both servos work and are fast and smooth. I did not run the engine, I have no way to. I did turn the engine over and it spins smooth and seems to have good compression but im no expert on nitro cars. Just about all my RC experience is electric. The engine turns, you can hear and feel the stroke, but that's really all I can be sure of. I believe it to be the stock Yokomo .18 engine that came with the car. It's used, wheels have some curb rash, blue aluminum frame is scratched up, and the bodies are not perfect. The car comes with 2 bodies, full radio gear, an electric start, a star tool, 2 glow plug heaters one that uses a D battery and one that is rechargeable (charger included) a foot or so of extra fuel line, an extra fuel filter, and an extra set of wheels/tires. The wheels and tires sitting next to the remote are actually on the car not and the foam set are now the extras. The only thing I can see wrong or possibly wrong with this car is a wobble in the big double gear I took a close up picture of. It looks to me that the shaft the gear sits on has a slight bend in it. If you spin the gear by hand it spins perfectly level, is you move the tires to spin the gear you get the wobble. I have done my best to give as much honest detail as I can with what I know about the car. If you know something I don't or see something I missed please let me know so I can add it to the description. Im not really 100% sure what the car is worth so shoot me an offer. Im always happy to make a trade also. Thank
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR-1.jpg   Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR-2.jpg   Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR-3.jpg   Yokomo GT4 Nitro RTR-4.jpg  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

Bump $150? Anyone?
Old 06-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Tech Adept

Last bump $125 free shipping
Old 06-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Tech Adept

SOLD