Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins >

RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins

RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins

Old 06-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Exclamation RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins

Hey all you RC guys who hate painting bodies, I have started doing rc wraps for bodies, chassis, skid plates, pretty much whatever you can think of I will try to do it! I am located in SoCal, so if you are in the area you could pick up from me or I will also ship any skins/wraps I do for you. Right now I am able to do Losi bodies for short corse trucks, chassi skins for the Losi 22 buggie and the XXXSCT. I also can do the stock Team Associated SC10 body and chassi for the Team Associated B4.1 Worlds buggie. I am willing to make anything for any car, but I just need the body, car, or object you are interested in. Here is the list of prices for wraps and skins.

Wraps for Losi SC bodies XXXSCT/SCTE: $38
Wraps for Team Associated SC10/SC104x4: $36
Chassi Skins for buggies (Losi 22/TA B4.1 Worlds): $18
Chassi Skin for Losi XXXSCT: $21
Losi STRC Skid Plate sticker: $10
Package deals: Body wrap, Chassi Skin, Skid Plate sticker: $60
Also, coming soon will be HPI Blitz chassi, Team Associated SC10 chassi, and other cars bodies/chassis.

Here are some pictures of what I have done so far. Check out my profile pictures to there is more wraps in my album. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for checking us out.
Attached Thumbnails RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins-xxxsct2.jpg   RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins-xxxsct.jpg   RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins-sc10-2.jpg   RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins-losi22.jpg   RC Body and Chassi Wraps/Skins-sc10.jpg  

Last edited by trit215; 06-12-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: edited pricing
Old 06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Tech Addict

Morning bump, I thought I would also say I would say I can make pretty much almost any sticker it will just take a little longer to make. If you want a body done that I don't have and have an old one you don't use anymore you can send it to me and I can make a wrap for that body. Any old bodies you guys don't want I will make templates for them.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Tech Addict

Bump, Honestly guys that have short corse trucks. We have done some testing and we think wraps last longer than paint because sc bodies brake and crack so easy. The wrap help hold the body together. I think it would go the same for all cars but we are still in the process of testing. We are testing the Losi 22 buggie in a couple weeks and would like to try other cars also. So If you have any questions pm me and we can work something out. Also, I want to point out right now all of our prices are cheaper than upgrade rc who is one of few who make wraps and the same stuff we do. Last, if you have old bodies that you are gonna throw away send them to us and we can make templates out of them so we will have more bodies to choose from. Thanks for looking.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If you're ever able or up for doing an SC8 body (even including doing the mudguards on the roll cage), I'd be interested.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PMAZ7
If you're ever able or up for doing an SC8 body (even including doing the mudguards on the roll cage), I'd be interested.
I would be totally down to do that, but the price is not gonna be the same because it uses a lot more material, but I would definatly give you a deal because you would be the first to test this body. I just need a SC8 body to trace out.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Tech Adept

Ok, so if I buy the body and ship it to you, you'd be able to work it? I'd also like to get some graphics on the mudguard part of the roll cage as well... Could I buy just the mudguard part of the cage and send you those parts?
Old 06-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Ok, so if I buy the body and ship it to you, you'd be able to work it? I'd also like to get some graphics on the mudguard part of the roll cage as well... Could I buy just the mudguard part of the cage and send you those parts?
Yes, if you send me a body I could do that and the mud guards. I don't know about the cage I can look at it and try but I have never done one. If you send me picture I can check it out or send the cage and I'll try to make it work. I will for sure try though. Where are you located?
Old 06-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

I'm located just a quick 6 blocks away from the sun.... aka Phoenix.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Tech Addict

I'm located just a quick 6 blocks away from the sun.... aka Phoenix.
Ok, cool. Yeah if you want to send one I could do it, but it might take a little longer than most bodies just because it's bigger and you want the mud guards and the little stuff like that, but I would get it back to you as soon as I could.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Well, I'll just buy a new body from eBay and I'll also buy some brand new replacement mudguards (they attach to the cage independently) and ship them all to you. You can take as long as you need since I will already have mudguards on my current SC8. I'll just PM you my info and request your's as well. It may take another paycheck before I can send all those pieces to you... then we'll have to talk design!
Old 06-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Addict

Well, I'll just buy a new body from eBay and I'll also buy some brand new replacement mudguards (they attach to the cage independently) and ship them all to you. You can take as long as you need since I will already have mudguards on my current SC8. I'll just PM you my info and request your's as well. It may take another paycheck before I can send all those pieces to you... then we'll have to talk design!
OK, sweet! Sounds good man.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 06-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Can you do custom wraps? If so would the price be the same as listed above?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Can you do custom wraps? If so would the price be the same as listed above?
All the wraps we do are manly custom whatever you want on them likie logos, colors, and stuff like that, but if you want a super busy body done with a lot of time put into designing the price will go up a little. It just really depends on what you want.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.