Wiki Posts
Search

Slash 4x4 roller with CF tube mod and more

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Slash 4x4 roller with CF tube mod and more

OK, changing directions so im selling my SL4SH that has been lightly upgraded but always been a good rig. A roller means there are NO ELECTRICS ON THIS CHASSIS but can include something if needed from the stuff below but I did the Carbon fiber tube mod, upgraded to the alum collet and bearing for the slipper clutch(plastic one melts so i did it right off the bat but still have stock one i believe), RPM body mount on rear(still have stock), added sway bars, drilled out the cheap pin for battery holder and ran machine screw through it and added a wing nut for a more secure bracket, has the upgraded battery kit for larger batteries like 8 cell nimh and lipos, even have a heat sink that is or the 3500 motor but for the boats that was custom trimmed to fit the SL4SH. will even include the proline rims and hot bodies megagrid tires that sit on it now that have good tread but think there might be a bit of dirt in them but thats what ive ran on them up til now on our personal track that is hard pack dirt and love these tires, they kick ass PLUS everything you get in the box when NEW and more, another set of stock shocks with red or blue alum caps(dont remember which color they are)...and whatever else i come across as i get it all together. I will even give it 2 u in a traxxas slash 2wd Whelchel edition box since that is what i sold last year to buy the 4wd..

I run spektrum receivers which have short wires so thats why the antenna tube has been moved to the top of the receiver box but its still waterproof as it was epoxied in.

Other upgrades i can included if u want them...FOR A PRICE, NOT FREE OR CAN EVEN BUY THEM SEPARATELY IF ROLLER HASNT SOLD WITH IT YET
Losi 810/Ten-T and SCTE shocks(1 of the rubber boots has been split by a stick but all 4 are still 100% functional SOLD
Custom motor mount plate for fan(no fan tho but can get fans for $10 at local hobby shops) - $30
Set of the Traxxas split 5 spoke slash 2wd rims with BFG tires(used) - $15
Whelchel body that has been beat up but SHOE GOO'd, drywall taped and duct tape inside and is very durable body - $15
Proline 14rs painted body used as a basher body that is also taped and Goo'd up and in pretty good shape as it wasnt used much at the track- $15
Random HPI body that i reamed to fit the slash but was for a nitro, lol. But didnt have my Whelchel body fix or any other body at the time - $15
VXL esc in 100% working order just has the sticky button syndrome SOLD
3500kv traxxas motor but needs rotor or rotor needs re-epoxied if you have the know-how or spare rotor to throw in it - $20 maybe, i dunno

ASK ANY QUESTIONS and i'll do my best to help out

Asking $100 plus $15 shipped in Whelchel 2wd slash box or HAVE IT ALL FOR $210 shipped through paypalwhich is awesome for a slash 4wd roller especially with a few upgrades and all the stock extra stuff but im moving on so i dont need this any more and why its so cheap so dont let the price scare you!
Looking for an esc and motor combo for 2S lipo on my new ride so im selling this to buy what i want so dont ask for trades as i know what i want and pretty sure you wont have what im gonna order and the $100 is firm since the truck is in good shape and ready to go once you add your MOTOR, ESC, SERVO, and RECEIVER!

Last edited by TCCustoms; 05-28-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

BUMP...

Price update(lowered)
Old 05-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll take it pm sent
Old 05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Tech Master

PM replied...

Update! Someone suppose to come get it tonight but if not robgdds is next in line and will get PM if other guy doesnt show up
Old 05-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Tech Master

Sold roller with blue prolines, scte shocks, and the vxl3....any takers on the other stuff are open it soon to be on fleabay