Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Misc. R/C cars for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation Misc. R/C cars for sale

I have for sell a few mini electric cars. I also have a few nitro cars not listed here. The list is as follows:

Kyosho mini-z MR-02 : $150
This car was partially tuned by world champion mini-z driver christan tabush. The car comes with all bodies, spare parts, batteries, modules, tires, and sometools needed. All you need is a radio for the 2.4 Ghz module. This combo package is everything you need to be race ready, there is about $1,000 invested in this. I also have the original box the car came in. (price is negotiable)

Team Associated RC18T/B : $100
This is the factory team version buggy converted to a truggy. It comes with a custom painted "Flash" paintjobe, 5400kv castle sidewinder micro motor and esc, foam tires, GPM adjustable oil filled shocks front and rear, and all spare parts and tires. It is in the original box with all original paperwork. This also does not have a radio or batteries, I will include an AM radio and receiver if need be. (price is negotiable)

Team Losi Mini-T : $50
This truck has been alittle beaten. I comes with foam tires, oil filled rear shocks, Team Orion 1600 mah battery, Team Orion Baja motor, Team integy motor heat sink, and all spare parts and tires. This one comes with an AM radio and reciever. It is in the original box, however at this moment I am unable to find original paperwork, I will try and find it however. (price is negotiable)

Ofna MBX : $150
This nitro buggy is set-up for street racing but can easliy be set up for offroad racing. This buugy does not have original box or paperwork. I does come with new WASP engine, aluminum rear control aarms, street tires and offroad tires, body, JP-1 exhaust pipe, no spare parts or radio. I will include an AM radio and reciever if need be. (price is negotiable)

Team Losi Micro-T : $50
This little thing is quick. I has atomic white rims and their A.W. tires front and back. Blue and red bodies. Adjustable front and rear shock. Li-po battery. All stock parts will be included. Also comes with radio and stock quick charger. Original box and paperwork included. (price is negotiable)

Airtronics M11 radio system : $100
I love this radio, but I wanna upgrade to the M11X. This radio will come with the original 2.4 FHSS-2 module and reciver. There are no extra add-ons to this radio and it has been well maintained. It is kept inside and has minimal useage. Also original box and paperwork will be included. (price is negotiable)

If there are any questions, or you want pictures, call or text (281) 615-0788 and ask for Evan. All prices are negotiable. No low-ballers.

Last edited by EvanHimself; 05-21-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Lowered Prices
Old 04-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 05-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Tech Rookie

would you sell the mini-z without all the parts and without the module, if so how much would you be looking for?
Old 05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Interested

Text Sent