Wiki Posts
Search

FT SC10 ready to go Losi XXX-T and Kyosho RB5 SP

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)
Default FT SC10 ready to go Losi XXX-T and Kyosho RB5 SP

Nitro season is upon us and Im looking to sell a few things I dont use anymore and pick up a new buggy and engine for some nitro madness. Prices arent written in stone but I am a little negotiable. Prices are shipped to the lower 48 NO INTERNATIONAL

If you PM me and I send you my paypal and I do not receive a payment within 24 of me sending you my paypal you will receive a negative. There are too many tire kickers on this site and Im tired of people wasting my time.

Factory Team SC10
Car is in amazing shape. Was a christmas present this past christmas. Was assembled and driven 3 days later. I have the box, manuals and extra front wheels/tires and foams. Chassis has black vinyl protector on it since day 1. Car has BK bars on now since my track is indoor clay. Body is a little worn bc I got the body from a friend who decided to give it to me. I have the stock body as well and is in mint condition. The only issue with the car is that the front wheel nuts are stripped on the axles but I have new axles, just too lazy to put them on. Viper 17.5 and vtx10 ESC included along with the original box manual and program box. JR servo (I think 8550) is included also. I will throw in the battery too! Diff and shocks rebuilt on Feb 27, 2012. This car really has been taken care of but I just dont use it enough. $450

Will trade for a Losi 8ight truggy roller or a 22t roller

Losi XXX-T
perfect for an SC conversion. I have a 22T in the works so this one has to go. Could use a "once over" but Ive driven it on the street and drives pretty well. The body I have for it is old and falling apart. Id almost feel bad giving it to you but will include it. Servo is included but no idea what it is. $85

Kyosho RB5 SP
What I believe is an SP.. correct me if Im wrong tho. Drove the car last week for the last time and it handled great, I just prefer my 22. Car is not bashed or worn. All the arms are snug and theres no play or wobble in the car. No electronics or servos included. This car truly is clean and a shame I have to give it up but its just sitting here. Car comes with the white wing. $sold

Last edited by carbons2k; 02-29-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Payment sent for the RB5
Old 02-29-2012, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

Rb5 sold

Morning bumpity
Old 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Asking if I'll take 300 for an item I have listed for 450 isn't considered a "reasonable" offer. Seriously?