Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray >

Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray

First up is a Kyosho Mini Inferno Electric Buggy. It is ready to run with an extra parts car and a bunch of parts in bags. It has upgraded shocks and motor. It comes with a Max Amps 1750 Mah saddle pack lipo battery. Comes with AM radio. Nothing fancy. Looking for SOLD

Second I have a Hyperion DC charger . It is the EOS 5idp and comes with LBA10 balancer. Has several adapters. Great little charger for 2s batteries. Looking for SOLD

Thrid I have 3 NiMh saddle packs. 2 are intellect 4200's and one is a force max 4300. i cycled them today and all did well. Also have a Novak smart tray to go with them. Lets say $30.00 + Shipping OBO.

If you need more pics let me know. As for trades, I have a Hyper 10 tt coming any stuff for that, or a radio. Cheap XP-3 or traxxas 2.4 would work fine. Try me

Cheers
Chad
Attached Thumbnails Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray-img_9069-1024x683-.jpg   Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray-img_9070-1024x683-.jpg   Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray-img_9071-1024x683-.jpg   Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray-img_9073-1024x683-.jpg   Mini Inferno with parts RTR, Hyperion charger, NiMh Batteries and Novak Smart Tray-img_9076-1024x683-.jpg  

Last edited by CANASASK; 02-23-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: updating
Old 02-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Mini Inferno & Charger Sold

Buggy and Charger sold, need to get rid of these batteries. No one running NiMh anymore?

Batteries were cycled and back up to capacity on 2 of them and 1 was 200 mah below capacity. so they are not garbage.

$25.00 + shipping OBO