Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
need money sale neu CC lipos etc savage flux ofna >

need money sale neu CC lipos etc savage flux ofna

need money sale neu CC lipos etc savage flux ofna

Old 02-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (88%+)

I never accused you of stealing, simply asked why the dc slip wasn't filled out, you sent me a picture of the dc slip with no name or address, I asked and you took it offensively as if I'm calling you a liar, and I have tried calling you way before things got out of hand, you didn't pick up your phone. There is nothing to be afraid of, but since you can't accept an incoming call I figured you must be shy, so I'll continue to text until you find out where my package is, or issue me a refund. Also it's not up to you, I'll open a PayPal claim and then you gotta prove that I received my package, otherwise I will receive my money back, easy as that, Son.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (75%+)

son eh?? see what I mean folks?? son... you need to work on your people skills "son" and then you can expect people to go out of their way for you, "son"... oh and congrats on your first feedback. Ive never been anything but respectful to you about this whole situation and now Im starting to get just a tad bit pissed off. Thanks for being a prick, "son"
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

You wanna call me a scared 12 old, Son....you have no idea, get pissed off, I'm already mad, what's next?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hazardous/2k4 View Post
I never accused you of stealing, simply asked why the dc slip wasn't filled out, you sent me a picture of the dc slip with no name or address, I asked and you took it offensively as if I'm calling you a liar, and I have tried calling you way before things got out of hand, you didn't pick up your phone. There is nothing to be afraid of, but since you can't accept an incoming call I figured you must be shy, so I'll continue to text until you find out where my package is, or issue me a refund. Also it's not up to you, I'll open a PayPal claim and then you gotta prove that I received my package, otherwise I will receive my money back, easy as that, Son.
I never fill out the slip. filling out a slip is only required with insurance.. the package is tagged with tracking number..
Old 02-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default im scared

All I want is them wheels.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

this is getting no where. Ill take the higher road here. I just spoke to my supervisor and took a day off of work to get this bullshit handled. I will direct my hostility towards the right people, the PO workers. When I have the motor in my hand Ill immediately refund your money. I have felt like since the beginning that you have taken the fact that the delivery confirmation slip was not filled out against me. It is however stamped with the post office's official stamp.

I apologize for the post offices bullshit and for the fact that I didnt ship it express to you. I was selling these items to try and get enough money for my sons 2nd birthday party. I didnt even want to sell my prized toys, I really didnt. Its caused me nothing but bullshit since Ive been dealing with you. Its the post offices fault. Im sorry for the delay or the missing package but you treat me like I work at the damned place. I have a job, pouring concrete. Im a fulltime college student with a 2 year old baby. We just moved into a new home and Ive been trying like hell to ensure us a place to live by working 12 hour days sometimes 14. I apologize for the post office. I really do but you need to take into consideration the fact that Im also a human, Im not perfect, Im not a professional salesman. Im not a postal expert and I have bills to pay and a baby to feed. Im taking the day off to try and fix this situtation. I am a slave to the concrete when I work, I dont get off until the concrete lets me and I work 30 miles away in some cases. If I cant make it to work or I get fired then we will be homeless. You cant expect people to jump when you say jump. Im not a millionaire and I work real hard for everything I have or had rather. I just wanted to have a good party at chucky cheese for my kid and it looks like I will be taking a 175-200 dollar loss in wages because of the post office messing up. You're welcome...
Old 03-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

Default He received his motor guys!!

just wanted wanted to let everyone know that he received the motor, it was a f#$% up with the postal system. He has since apologized to me and me to him. Wish this would have never happened to either one of us but it did and lessons were learned on both sides. Paypal claim has been dropped on both sides of the debate and kind words were exchanged. Im going to try and take back my negative feedback against him and I hope he does the same for me as well.

Just an fyi he received his motor and all problems have been worked out. From here on out if priority is best it will be used no problem. Insurance is mandatory and all items will be delivered within 24 hours of payment.

Hazardous please chime in if possible sir. Thanks bud and sorry for the post office's retardedness. BTW Im never using that PO again. I am using the postal office located at the airport right where the mail gets on the plane.

Thanks guys!!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yup got the motor, and everything is all good now.

Im willing to fix feedback. Thanks
Old 03-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

I'm still waiting for feedback, keeps saying it's coming...
Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

all items have been shipped and delivery information provided!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

btw feedback on the way bill