Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
emaxx brushless edition roller cheap >

emaxx brushless edition roller cheap

emaxx brushless edition roller cheap

Old 02-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default emaxx brushless edition roller cheap

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!hi there. here is my emaxx brushless edition roller. the truck has everything that came with it out of the box except for the mamba monster esc and motor. i still do have the esc mount cover/bracket a full set and one extra new in the package upper and lower a arms stock ones for all four corners. i have a new in the package spur gear and some other stock parts like bumpers and bumper mounts, skid plate metal x brace and other parts lying around that i can gether but nothing special for extra stock plastic parts. the truck right now has a full set of upper and lower blue rpm a arms, traxxas aluminum wheely bar wheels with the rubber tires, and the castle motor blower. i still have the stock 2.4ghz rx tx that i might throw in for a extra 25 bucks because i think i might use them for the new baja i am getting, both servos are in the truck and i have the original box and mauals. and i have a b6 imex up to 6cell lipo charger/balancer ac/dc that i will throw in as well. i think i have more stuff for the truck also i will look for them if i get serious buyers that want to know what it is that i have for extra small parts like i said it is nothing special just some extra stuff incase of a break down they might help. this is a very clean and good shape truck that has been well taken care of and barely driven. i probably only drove the maxx 8 times or so before i built a sc8 into a sc8e and sold the mamba monster esc and motor with the sc8. this time around i am selling for cash due to a new baja i am getting so i dont break the wallet so bad. i want 180 for the maxx and i will ship it for that price if you want the rx/tx trow in another 25 bucks to make it 205 and i will send the tx rx and the lipo charger with it. you can reply here with a message or pm me were i check my pms every day several times a day. you can also call or text 203-600-9320. i work in the morning to afternoon but call me anyway and i will return your call or text if i cant answer at the time. thank you and hope to here from you all soon. here are some pics of the beast.

Last edited by the450ss; 02-08-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i keep on geting this question it does not have the esc and motor. so everything in the pic goes with the truck and lipo charger for 205 EXCEPT FOR THE ESC AND MOTOR,AND NO LIPOS. for 180 it comes with everything in the pic EXCEPT FOR THE ESC, MOTOR, LIPOS, AND THE TX/RX. like the add says check it out it comes with the extras listed. and for those prices i will ship it for free. as far as trades it would have to be something great becasue i need the cash more than anything. so unless you are offering a crazy deal that i will benifit from please dont ask. but i would like a nice scale truck not crawler just a scale truck. but like i said money is king on this one this time. thanks for looking
Old 02-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I will give you $200 and pick it up in person .