Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/FT: Trade for roller or electronics or ? >

FS/FT: Trade for roller or electronics or ?

FS/FT: Trade for roller or electronics or ?

Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default FS/FT: Trade for roller or electronics or ?

I have

$15 OBO - 1 Dynamite Prophet ll AC/DC charger wall charger charges at at 1A and 2A in AC power and up to 4A on DC power

1 Traxxas 8.4V 5000Mah nimh with traxxas plug-taped original heat shrink gone

1 Venom 8.4V 3000Mah nimh with traxxas plug on it but still has universal plug to fit any connection

1 Venom 7.2V 3600 Venom with traxxas plug on it but still has universal plug to fit any connection
All 3 batteries $25 OBO

$30 OBO- 1 BAD Traxxas Velineon VXL-3S ESC, actually it should work but motor wires got pulled off board inside and i resoldered them but did a horrible job so this is probably fixable, at minimum the case is good the power button is good and the top circut board is good. Includes cracked fan holder as well, it will hod a fan fine but one of the clips is broken and a corner is chipped off. I recently took this apart again and i can see that one of the wires is separated from the board, if un soldered and re- soldered it should probably work but i will not and cannot garantee it. Also i guess this is the 1st version of this ESC

$20 OBO- 1 Trinity Ero Tech Modified brushed motor, im guessing it is about a 10T modified motor, my Evader with this motor on a stock pinion and spur kept up with my friends 35A EZ run and Tacon 3650 for the first 100+ feet in an all out drag race

$40 OBO- 1 Sidewinder SCT ESC that works but has low end issues and sometimes doesnt respond - more info if needed works but needs to be sent to castle

$20?? OBO-4 HPI Black Mesh wheels with two new Duratrax Evader tires and two 3/4 worn losi pin Spikes

Willing to wheel n deal need $ asap no job no income and soon no place to live LOL

Pay Pal if intrested in buying, ****shipping can be discussed upon a set trade or price*****

Last edited by JRockZ; 02-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

How much for the 2 bl esc's ? What kind of roller you looking for ?
Old 02-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
How much for the 2 bl esc's ? What kind of roller you looking for ?
Sorry i just realized i did not price things, i will edit my ad and enter in the prices the Sprint ESC sold already so i will remove that.
As for a roller i should have also noted im game for almost anything as long as it is a truck or a truggy, also open to vintage rollers, i would love to find a stadium or beetle blitzer roller with body and or an older traxas truggy like a hawk or nitro hawk.
I dont check in here much and RC tech does not email me when i get a PM or reply so please if i do not answer quickly just be paitent.
Thanks!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

traded 4 Rustler roller

Last edited by JRockZ; 02-22-2012 at 05:37 AM.