Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
looking to trade just about anything on tower hobbies new in box shipped to your door >

looking to trade just about anything on tower hobbies new in box shipped to your door

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

looking to trade just about anything on tower hobbies new in box shipped to your door

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Exclamation looking to trade just about anything on tower hobbies new in box shipped to your door

i am posting this add looking for a baja of any model as long as it is hpi. i had a current deal that went bad for me and once again left with no baja. anyway my offer is i will purchase just about any tower hobbies product new in the box shipped to your door for a baja of any model as long as it is hpi genuine. send me a message or call or text me at 2036009320 to talk more about it. and at this point i am willing to make you a great deal just so i can finaly get the baja i thought i was going to get for the past month. but enough about that just contact me and we can talk. i am sure tower has something that you baja owners want does not matter what kind of rc you are looking for if they have it i will get it for you. thanks for your time. i work alot so if i dont reply to a message on here send me a text or call and i will be able to talk to you no problem on the phone
Old 02-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default trade?

why dont you just buy one instead of the trade? Im guessing you get huge discount.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Sounds like a scam to me!
Old 02-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

its not a scam how could it be when i am going to have it shipped right to your door from towerhobbies. i would buy one myself but tower does not have any bajas on easy pay the three payment set up. i have done this three different itmes and i pay the first payment and they send out the vehicle then from there i get two more months to pay off the bill. i have payed off 5 of my own vehicles this way they take the bill right from my back acount everymonth with no intererst. i work and put food on the table so it makes it so i can afford to buy out of my price range and trade it to get something i really want. so it just makes it affordable to do payments threw them rather than try to come up with 800 to pay someone for a baja. i am the only person responsable for the payments and so far me and the other people that have traded with me have been happy with the outcome. and yes i get a good discount. sounds like a scam that sound funny to me because i never have scammed anyone in my hole life. i work 50 hours for a living and feed the family.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Not only does this sound like a scam... It sounds like you really can't afford one.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Actually, this is a great idea, someone makes a deal with the OP for a Baja, which is likely to have upgrades, a purchase from tower is made first, of the same value with Towers tracking, and wait for shipment details, then Baja gets shipped with tracking, The ex baja owner gets a brand new what ever, and the OP gets his Baja, and only has to make two more payments over two months. Provided the Baja owner is honest, this should work, except, Pay Pal is not involved, so no protection for either party, so the whole deal stands on the honesty of the Baja owner. Or,,,, the Baja owner ships first, with tracking, and then the OP makes the Tower purchase, with Tower tracking, so, now the deal stands on the honesty of the OP. So it comes down to whomever can talk the other into shipping first."Actually this is not a great idea", and when it goes bad, and it will, we all get to see some accusations, name calling, etc, etc. To the OP, this forum has enough deals that go bad, and we all marvel at the stupidity of some buyers, and the antics of some sellers, why not wait until you can afford to buy a Baja yourself, save yourself from having allot of potential, deal gone bad stress.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default ???????????

just get a baja from tower sounds like a scam may not be but sure sounds like 1
Old 02-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default ////

buy a baja ship it to my door and i will ship u my used 1
Old 02-06-2012, 05:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Or, save those payments yourself for the next 3-4 months, then you can buy a NIB Baja for yourself from Tower.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
Or, save those payments yourself for the next 3-4 months, then you can buy a NIB Baja for yourself from Tower.
right save up and buy 1
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default maybe

well i talk to the guy its sounds like its on the up and up im going to give it a try what do you guy think? im new on this form would like to know what some ppl think that has been here for a while
Old 02-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wonderboy5512
well i talk to the guy its sounds like its on the up and up im going to give it a try what do you guy think? im new on this form would like to know what some ppl think that has been here for a while
sounds too good to be true
Old 02-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wonderboy5512

Good luck with this, I hope it works out, btw, who will be shipping first?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

ya id like to say my .02 but someone thinks ima keyboard commando. it sounds fishy too much blah since he absolutly could sa ve up. And its tax time i know anyone who has kids gets a nice chunk from uncle sam. To much room for error. Sorry man save ur money.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beave928
ya id like to say my .02 but someone thinks ima keyboard commando. it sounds fishy too much blah since he absolutly could sa ve up. And its tax time i know anyone who has kids gets a nice chunk from uncle sam. To much room for error. Sorry man save ur money.
I'm calling BS on this! I've got a kid and a house and Mr. Sam takes a big bite and doesn't leave us any crumbs. Boo uncle Sam! Anyone want to trade some CPA service for nitro parts?

But yeah, the Baja trade deal sounds fishy too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.