Wiki Posts
Search

WTT: Losi 1.0 Truggy ROLLER

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default WTT: Losi 1.0 Truggy ROLLER

well i got this in a trade and i have an 1/8 buggy already so my eyes were bigger than my stomach so to speak. i want to trade this roller for...what do ya got? needs to be electric only,no boats,planes,trains,helis,tanks,hobby grade(no xtm,exceed,redcat) looking for name brand quality stuff.if you think i may be nterested then let me know if you are interested in a trade and what you have with pics. there is alot of sticker residue on the body but aside from the small hole in the driverside for the pipe to clear,hole in windshield,and the rear section of the body for head clearance the body is crack and damage free. wing is in good shape as well and this wast actually raced so the usual scratching and wear is seen on the chassis.it was converted to electric the correct way with the losi electic conversion kit, the diffs were just gone through but for die hard 1/8 guys im sure it will get all torn down and redone. it has adjustable losi hingpin holders frnt and rear and the crime fighter tires are practicly new with only 2 heat races on them. thats about all i know about it as i have had it only a day. if i were to sell it it would be $200 paypal shipped to your door...its a heavy and bulky beast so its gonna cost me some dough to ship...last time i shipped a truggy this size it was almost $40 and i ship priority mail with delivery confirmation...i will not cheap out on the shipping since i like the package to make it to you fast and safe.

Last edited by DroopysGarage; 02-09-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

the trade deal fell through on the trade i had lined up due to the trade being in his cousins truck which was stolen yesterday...yes im serious.

Last edited by DroopysGarage; 02-09-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Adept