Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TWO Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 road cars VERY CLEAN! >

TWO Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 road cars VERY CLEAN!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TWO Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 road cars VERY CLEAN!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default TWO Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 road cars VERY CLEAN!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Two cars for sale, several pricing options. Read carefully below. Each car individually is $150 shipped or $175 with a Spektrum SR300 receiver. If you have to have a transmitter, I may be able to find a Traxxas TQ AM system in my attic and will include at no charge for the $150 price. If you're interested in both cars, I will sell them for $300 and throw in a Flysky GT3b 2.4ghz radio with three receivers.

The red car:

$150 shipped with no radio. $175 w/Spektrum SR300 receiver. I might be able to find an AM Traxxas TQ system if you really need it. There is maybe half a gallon of fuel run through this car. Very good compression and no air leaks; runs very well. This car has the stock rubber tires. Good Team Orion 1600mah 6.0v receiver battery pack, and EZ start box with no battery.

The blue car, also comes with a prographics color-change purple/green body:

$150 shipped with no radio. $175 w/Spektrum SR300 receiver. I might be able to find an AM Traxxas TQ system if you really need it. There is maybe half a gallon of fuel run through it. Very good compression and no air leaks; runs very well. This car has JACO foam tires. Good Team Orion 1600mah 6.0v receiver battery pack, and EZ start box with no battery.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

The first buyer to send payment will have their choice of one of the following (second sale will get whichever is left):

1. HPI nitro starter pack. Tuning screw driver, fuel bottle, rechargeable glow igniter, glow plug wrench, etc...

2. Assortment of used foam tires. Two complete sets with 26/31mm staggered tires, and a mismatched set of white/yellow dish. Great parking lot tires, several are chunking.

Package for EVERYTHING posted above PLUS a Flysky GT3b radio and THREE receivers: $300

Paypal verified and ready to ship USPS Priority.

I will consider a select few trades:

-Axial SCX10 or other nice scaler
-Nice aluminum beadlocks and 2.2 or 1.9" crawler tires (RC4wd, etc...)
-Tamiya TA05, TA06, TB03 touring cars, must be clean/complete chassis. Electronics are not absolutely necessary.
You ship first in trade situations.

Last edited by M-chassisMark; 02-04-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Edited first post for clarity and more info.