Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Suspended

Don't trust this guy
Old 01-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FreedomRocks View Post
Don't trust this guy
You never really know a guy till you know a guy, and even tho he has 5 good feedback on the site you never know when someone could flip....BUT seeing as YOU have only 7 post on this site and are new to it.......

Im kinda wondering why post such a thing on someone elses forsale thread with out giving a little explanation why?!!?
Old 01-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MiamizFinest View Post
You never really know a guy till you know a guy, and even tho he has 5 good feedback on the site you never know when someone could flip....BUT seeing as YOU have only 7 post on this site and are new to it.......

Im kinda wondering why post such a thing on someone elses forsale thread with out giving a little explanation why?!!?
Trust this seller with all your might. I don't think an explanation is needed, it's obvious I got ripped. I still have NOT received my Tamiya grasshopper with custom weedeater engine installed.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trust this seller with all your might. I don't think an explanation is needed, it's obvious I got ripped. I still have NOT received my Tamiya grasshopper with custom weedeater engine installed.
Well you see that's different, if you got ripped off from the guy than say that!! you got a link to his FS thread?!!? why haven't you left him feedback!? ETC?

Im still a little sceptically but for argument sake?!?!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MiamizFinest View Post
Well you see that's different, if you got ripped off from the guy than say that!! you got a link to his FS thread?!!? why haven't you left him feedback!? ETC?

Im still a little sceptically but for argument sake?!?!
Skeptical? I don't know what more proof you want me to provide you with...I don't see the OP giving his side of the story...you can't trust him. There is no thread, I was supposed to receive some custom bad to the bone grasshopper about 3 weeks ago. He blackmailed me. I'm kind of new to this hobby and just want my souped up ride.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

He blackmailed you?
something sounds fishy.
what were you giving for this grass hopper with a weedeater engine on it? what did you lose out of this deal?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rxracer View Post
He blackmailed you?
something sounds fishy.
what were you giving for this grass hopper with a weedeater engine on it? what did you lose out of this deal?
I'm out $380 plus the engine I sent him to have him install in the custom vehicle.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Don't trust this guy
Skeptical? I don't know what more proof you want me to provide you with...I don't see the OP giving his side of the story...you can't trust him. There is no thread, I was supposed to receive some custom bad to the bone grasshopper about 3 weeks ago. He blackmailed me. I'm kind of new to this hobby and just want my souped up ride.
I'm out $380 plus the engine I sent him to have him install in the custom vehicle.

I have no clue who you are or what your problem is but get the hell out of my For Sale Thread. I have never had or had for sale "Tamiya Grasshopper"!!! I also find it funny that your join date is January 23, 2012 but i "RIPPED" you off 3 weeks ago ???
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Sand84 View Post
I have no clue who you are or what your problem is but get the hell out of my For Sale Thread. I have never had or had for sale "Tamiya Grasshopper"!!! I also find it funny that your join date is January 23, 2012 but i "RIPPED" you off 3 weeks ago ???
Buddy you think it matters when I joined this site? You know what I am talking about. It was through email, I will OCCUPY this thread!

Either send me the car or send me the motor back. The PayPal judgement is about to end in my favor...now hopefully I get my great uncle's motor back.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

Im guessing it was from another site with a name similar to yours or something
either way, GLWYS.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rxracer View Post
GLWYS.
What is this? Jersey Shore lingo or something?
This is serious.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Tech Master

Buddy you think it matters when I joined this site? You know what I am talking about. It was through email, I will OCCUPY this thread!

Either send me the car or send me the motor back. The PayPal judgement is about to end in my favor...now hopefully I get my great uncle's motor back.

Post screen shots pics of emails, that's really the only proof you have. If this is true and you prove it then you did a great service. But with out proof your basically crying wolf and that's simply not right
Old 01-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Tech Adept

you have provided no proof what so ever.
the persons thread your bashing has good feed back in the last 6 months. unless you have some proof, and email address, proof of communication with the guy no one is going to believe you.

and BTW GLWYS means "Good Luck With Your Sale"

i dont watch that supid show either.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Suspended

Ok I got ya on the abbreviation.
I will get screenshots of paypal transaction in just a few minutes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.