Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module >

Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module

Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module

Old 01-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module

I have the following items for sale. It has been over a year since I have last used them and this is the reason that I am selling them.

Here are the items. I will send them as listed or I can bundle them together. If you want them bundled, please pm me with an offer.

1) Airtronics M8 AM module. This says mini-z only, so I don't know if it will work with anything else, although I have used it with the losi am trucks. I have also used this in my M11. $10

2) SOLD Hobbico Quick Field Charger MKII. This will charge 2 batteries at the same time. It is DC. I am included plugs that you can use to charge the batteries that come with the listed Losi vehicles. It will do Nicad, NiMH, and lipo batteries. $20

3) SOLD Losi Micro SCT with bronze body. This does not include a radio. I have replaced the stock steering arms with differant ones so that I can change the stock toe amount. It includes the battery, charger, 1 orange cone, some corner dots, a screw set (I believe this is from the car, but may be from something else), and Losi main drive shaft & spring (NIB). Also included is a Hobbico Quick Field Charger MKII with 2 charge plugs for the losi cars. $85

4) SOLD Losi Micro Rally car. This has a blue body and a white body. It includes the stock losi transmitter, 1 battery, 1 wall charger. $75

5) SOLD Losi Micro SCT truck. This has a neon green body. It includes a futaba magnum 2PL digital AM transmitter, 1 battery, 1 wall charger. $80

All items are sold as-is. The price includes shipping to the continental US. I am willing to ship to other countries, but the price will need to be adjusted due to the increased shipping fees.
Attached Thumbnails Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module-am-module.jpg   Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module-charger.jpg   Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module-truck-1.jpg   Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module-truck-2.jpg   Losi micro rally and SCT and charger and M8 AM Module-truck-3.jpg  

Last edited by rc_speed; 02-28-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Tech Addict

bump
Old 01-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Tech Addict

items listed on ebay. PM me if you want a link to the auctions.