Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TA-05 ver.II with hop-ups, ESC, Motor, Battery and Steering Servo. >

TA-05 ver.II with hop-ups, ESC, Motor, Battery and Steering Servo.

TA-05 ver.II with hop-ups, ESC, Motor, Battery and Steering Servo.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Talking TA-05 ver.II with hop-ups, ESC, Motor, Battery and Steering Servo.

SOLD!!! Thanks Everyone!

I'm selling my TA-05 ver.II with the following::

8 additional ball bearings (8x5x2.5mm) in the steering bell cranks and IFS rocker arms
TA-05 Aluminium Side Brace (Tamiya 53905)
TA-05 46mm Assembly Universal Shaft Set (Tamiya 53847, front only)
TA-05 Stabilizer Set (Tamiya 53842, only the medium black sway bar is included)
TRF Damper Piston 3 Hole (Tamiya 53573) installed in all of the shocks
Tamiya Toyota Corolla Axio APR GT body painted with Tamiya PS-16 (Blue Metallic), HPI polycarbonate wing, front crash protected with fiberglass tape and shoe goo.
A set of full height body posts (In case you want to use another body. If you ask I can trim them down for the Toyota Corolla Axio APR GT body it comes with)
New set of Speed Passion tires and wheels
2 used sets of Solaris hard compound pre-mount tires and wheels
Spare Parts Bag
Owners Manual

Tamiya EU-104BK ESC (Tamiya 45041) with a Silver Can Motor installed, Dean's Connector
(Manual: http://www.tamiyausa.com/pdf/manuals/45041ml.pdf)

EXI Digital Coreless Servo D227F (60 degrees of movement in .09sec, 111 oz/in of torque, ***Super Fast and Responsive!***)
Part of one of the servo ears cracked off during installation but that side is secured with the screw and servo tape (and it's VERY firmly mounted)

5000mah, 25C Hardcase BlueLipo, about 15 cycles on it, maintained at a storage charge and always balance charged, Dean's Connector

Basically all you need to do is setup the install a receiver, setup the ESC and it's ready to drive.

Weight is added to the battery side to balance out the car, a portion of the battery tray was dremmeled out to allow a flat pack to sit in the chassis. The car was run on asphalt a few times but it was really a parts car for me and saw very little use. The retail on just the kit (Tamiya 58448) without the extras is $225.00.

Last edited by @Art_Mighty; 01-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.