Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Excellent Vintage Sledgehammer Roller... almost complete with electronics. >

Excellent Vintage Sledgehammer Roller... almost complete with electronics.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Excellent Vintage Sledgehammer Roller... almost complete with electronics.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default Excellent Vintage Sledgehammer Roller... almost complete with electronics.

I bought this sledge because I wanted the radio and some stickers that came with it. I don't need the rest so I just want to recoup some of my costs.

Its the old version, its got a full set of untested electronics. The silver label 2018 Servo feels good but isn't tested. The motor spins freely but again, isn't tested. The ESC would have been an upgrade back in the day, its the XL1 with big red heat sinks. It needs a battery connector installed and the on/off switch is missing but as far as I know it works. However, its untested so be aware of that.

Wheels and tires are in excellent condition. The truck is in great shape overall... no damage, nothing broken. Includes ALL the hard to find stuff like battery hold down and dual rear shock mounts, body mounts, all correct links and link ends, gear cover etc. Everything works and is complete.

All you would need to get this thing is complete condition would be a radio and re-production body.

Im looking for $125 shipped for this truck. Which is a steal for what your getting. Im not flexible on price and would only trade for a waterproof VXL 3S system in new or mint shape.

Heres the pics:

Other than being a little dirty and the nubs being worn off the stock tires... this truck shows almost no signs of wear. Once its cleaned up it would make an AMAZING shelf queen... I just don't have time to clean it all up. I figure, anyone who wants a truck like this will most likely be willing to give it the time it deserves.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Up for the afternoon.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Sold.... thanks tessty71