Associated B4.1 FT

Old 01-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Associated B4.1 FT

car is 3 months old has the +8mm chassis carbon u brace carbon front arms hex conversion the shocks were just rebuild has chassis protector on the chassis put it on before i ever ran it also has the 2 hole carbon 30 degree caster blocks that the pros run only ran the car indoors on clay tracks im a racer and the car was well taken car of has gold turnbuckles on it custom painted body and has an extra body and a few wings also comes with the short chassis i never ran it and the battery strap and some extra parts car has like 15 runs total on it just getting out of it working to much dont have time anymore...had the 0 degree hubs on but sold them and i just put on brand new ball cups..car has aluminum hex on it front are pro line and rear are jconcepts

i want $235 shipped very clean car SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD
Attached Thumbnails Associated B4.1 FT-imag0755.jpg   Associated B4.1 FT-imag0748.jpg   Associated B4.1 FT-imag0751.jpg   Associated B4.1 FT-imag0752.jpg  

Last edited by proof; 01-12-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

more pics
Attached Thumbnails Associated B4.1 FT-imag0749.jpg   Associated B4.1 FT-imag0750.jpg   Associated B4.1 FT-imag0754.jpg