Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Cleaning out my closet lots of stuff >

Cleaning out my closet lots of stuff

Cleaning out my closet lots of stuff

Old 12-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Cleaning out my closet lots of stuff

Here is the disclaimers I am gonna get them out of the way as I don't want any miss-communication or pissed off people. I am fair and reasonable and I am a grown man so communication is key with me. All items in pictures are as they are shown. I do not claim these items to be in pristine condition and there as-is. Please check the images over very well, feel free to ask questions before buying.

Sorry, but all electronics will be AS-IS only. LHS don't normally return items and neither will I. I don't sell and will not sell junk or non working items and I would stake my name on it. To some, a strangers name doesn't mean shit, but to me, I am very popular around my local track and friends so that means more to me than anything. Again, if your that worried feel free to request my number, or pick it up local. All item prices have shipping included in the price to 48 states only. I will not ship international! Shipping will be standard UPS ground with tracking info provided and sent through paypal.

No Money Orders, Wire Transfers, Personal Checks or any of that none sense. I accept paypal only and depending on the amount it will be sent as a gift or you can pay the 3%. I will not eat that on some items as it means I would be giving the item away.

YOU MUST BE VERIFIED!!! I WILL NOT SALE OR SHIP TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT VERIFIED AND THE CARD HOLDER! I am not out to scam anyone and I will be damned if I get scammed back.

If you don't like my prices, fair enough but keep your comments to yourself. I am listing these for what I feel there worth, if you can get them cheaper else where I suggest you shop there and leave my stuff alone.

All items will be shipped out same day payment is received. Local pickup will need to be at Indy RC or similar public place in Indianapolis. Alternatively you can PM me for my phone number and you are welcome to chat with me before a transaction is made. I have excellent reputation with my local track, I have spent upwards of 12k in 3 months with them so you need not worry about me being greedy and keeping money.

NO TRADES. I am offloading items to make space I don't want more in return.

List:
1. XRay T3 2012 BRAND NEW NEVER RAN. This was 1 of 2 I received for XMas. I built both of them and I am selling this one. It has not been properly setup so it will need dialed in. Comes with Original box, Instructions, Warranty card, X-Net registration number, Cert of Auth, left over parts, 1 body, 2 sets of USED Tamiya Semi-Slick wheels with tires, 5300 40c 2s Lipo, Tekin RS w/ Redline 8.5, Futaba S9452 Servo. The Transponder and Receiver in the pic is not included. Selling as is for 575.00 shipped OBO. The chassis alone are 500+ every where, the Tekin setup is brand new and runs 220. the Futaba servo is 90 so my asking is more than fair. Your basically paying for a new chassis and receiving a RTR car.

2. Axial XR10 BRAND NEW. -- SOLD AND SHIPPED 12/27!!!!!!

3. Axial AX10 Scorpion. I traded this to another member for a SC10 I had that was brand new. He traded me this, extra set of tires, parts box and servo and 2 3s battery's. The only thing this did not have on it when I got it was a servo. It comes with a JR racing XR3 Radio/Receiver, 2 sets of tires 1 on rig 1 off, body, original box, stickers, instructions, parts box with a dig unit in it, Castle Crawler ESC and Motor, Castle BEC. If you do a search you can find the ad he had for the trade. He can give you a vouch for me on how smooth it went we both sent out or items at the same time. I sent him 600.00 worth of SC10 parts, a brand new SC10, Novak system and more. It will not come with a servo you must provide your own. Selling for 200.00 OBO.

4. Losi Mini Crawler. BRAND NEW. It was pulled out of the box, ran in the living room for all over 10 mins and has sat on the shelf since. It was my wifes crawler I bought for her and she didn't understand the concept of it or could get into it. I gave 209.99 for it and it's still new. Not a scratch, scuff or other wise tarnish. This is a BND unit meaning it did not come with Radio but it does have the losi "spektrum" receiver. So bind it up to your Spektrum and your GTG. Asking 150.00 as it's brand new. I will be shipped in it's original container with everything.

5. DX3R Pro w/DSM2 Receiver. BRAND NEW UNIT. Has been pulled out of box and thats it. Still has all plastic on it from the factory. I have not even bound this up to anything. The receiver I used on a test car for all of 10 mins. This was a backup radio I just never used. It sat on the shelf until I pulled it out to take pics of it. This is the unit with the receiver and not the Radio only type. Original price was 339.99 Asking 240.00 for it which is sless than the RADIO ONLY TYPES. So your getting a new 3100 DSM2 receiver out of it.

6. XR10 BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED. Got this in trade last night at the LHS for 2 SC18's and a 2 brushless systems. It's all in there never broke the seal. Retail is 169.99 asking 130.00 shipped

I have pics for all these other small things I am just not gonna waste time resizing, FTP the images to my server, posting them just to sell a trivial little item that we all know what they look like. I posted the big item pictures above these small cheap ones I will not.

7. 2x Spektrum S6000 Servo's. -- SOLD AND SHIPPED 12/27!!!!!!

8. Novak GTB ESC 50.00 LIKE NEW. -- SOLD. THANKS Josh.

9. Castle SV2 Sidewinder 3s. SOLD AND SHIPPED. Thanks David

10. Venom Pro Charger. Same display and controls as the new Hitec X4. It's a bad little charger. Does it all and looks nice. Cost 90.00 new, this thing is practically new. Have original box, and stuff. Asking 45.00

11. Electrix SMASH rc truck. 1/18th scale. Brand new, never opened. Got this to give away as an XMas gift but got them a Tank instead. Paid 90.00 for this asking 50.00. Its never been opened.

12. 2X Losi Micro Rally car and SCT Truck. Both are like new with original boxes, battery's, controllers, chargers, everything. These are 120 new each asking 130.00 for the pair or 75.00 each separate buyers choice.

13. Spektrum Radio Hard Case. -- SOLD AND SHIPPED 12/27!!!!!!

Last edited by Creativeindy; 12-27-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Spektrum Case - SOLD
2 Spektrum S6000 Servo's - SOLD

If these fall through I will update accordingly.

To answer the other questions since I have received 2 via PM so far.
No, I will not take a check in the mail, no I will not take western union. If you don't have paypal, my apologies but I don't care to mess with anything else. It's to much of a pain in the butt waiting for checks to clear, waiting on snail mail just everything about it. Western Union as easy as it may be for me to go pick it up I just don't know if there is some scam that deals with it and I don't care to find out. Paypal is a must and Paypal is all I accept for now unless you live local. Paypal makes if safe for both parties. Get with the times people.

Last edited by Creativeindy; 12-27-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Sent a pm I will take the used xr10. also interested in new xr10 and charger.

bump so you can get other stuff sold.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by illeagle
Sent a pm I will take the used xr10. also interested in new xr10 and charger.

bump so you can get other stuff sold.
The used but new one is sold. Other stuff is still available.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Bumpity rump roast