Wiki Posts
Search

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras

Hello, I have for sale a Team CRC gen-Xi 12th scale (newest model). The car has only ever been run on ultra smooth indoor aspahlt so has no scratches on the chassis, as well as carpet. I do not have the inline cross brace because I did a conversion on a brand new Gen-XL that was built but never run. With the car i am including a reedy 4600MaH 40c single cell lipo pack as well as a 4 race day old and a roar nats event used 13.5 duo motor, The motor is still very strong and actually very fast. Also included will be a bunch of new front tires and 1 set of new rear as well as 18 sets of used rear tires, all those plus the set on the car. The car will have the XL main chassis and servo mounts included. I will also include an SMC 4000MaH lipo pack with deans plug on it. I'd like to get $250 shipped for the entire lot but am open to offers, but please no low balls, this car is almost brand new and is in awesome condition. Pics are posted below, please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras-12th-scale-1.jpg

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras-12th-scale-2.jpg

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras-12th-scale-3.jpg

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras-12th-scale-4.jpg

CRC Gen-Xi w/ extras-12th-scale-5.jpg
Old 12-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default gen xi

Would you be interested in selling just the chassis minus the motor and all the extra parts?
Old 12-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kidknapp
Would you be interested in selling just the chassis minus the motor and all the extra parts?
make me an offer
Old 12-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

sending payment.. thanks