Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Xr10 Axial with 4PK 2.4G Super remote for sale >

Xr10 Axial with 4PK 2.4G Super remote for sale

Xr10 Axial with 4PK 2.4G Super remote for sale

Old 12-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Xr10 Axial with 4PK 2.4G Super remote for sale

Hi just built this XR10 Axial, used it only few times, looks and runs great. Almost in new condition. It has two Tekin FX-R rock crawler brushed motors and two Tekin FX-R ESC controllers, the Hitec Hs-7950 high voltage ultra torque with titanium gear digital servo, the cc bec castle creation installed and programed, one extra XR axial body cover new, comes with one max Amps lipo 11.1 battery, one onyx 235 ac/dc balancing charger with LCD. One Futaba 4pk 2.4g Super FASST remote with the Fataba 2.4G R614FF, also comes with the extra Fataba R603FF. I have the box's that the RX10 came with and the remote control box also. I can send you pictures of all the things and if I can figure out how to upload the pictures I will have that up asap. I am selling everything for $800.00 and if you look up all the things listed I have more then $1480 invested, you can email me at [email protected] and thanks for looking