Wiki Posts
Search

3 Arrow GTR .21 Engines FS dont pass up

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default 3 Arrow GTR .21 Engines FS dont pass up

i have 3 arrow .21 engines i need to sell due to a new engine sponsor for 2012 these engines run awesome, they are run similar to a vspec, but have way more compression and last way longer. pm me your email or phone number for pics and be specific as to which engine you want pic of, thanks

1st engine is basically brand new it has less than a gallon on it and still has alot of mechanical pinch still not broke in all the way, it will take 2 gallons before these engines really wake up. $150 shipped for it

2nd engine just won the rc pro series finals, which was its first race and has seen 2 club races after that so i would say it has 2 or 2.5 gallons on it, runs really flawless and has a ton of compression. Will take $125 shipped for it

3rd engine is the oldest, its has seen 4 gallons of fuel and still has a ton of compression and i would say probably runs the best of all 3, just because its loosened up some these engines have way to much compression when new. Anyways this engine is the original v1 case the others are v2 i will take $85 shipped
Old 12-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

ttt