Search

HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC, $50 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC, $50 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD...

I'm getting out of the hobby and selling my parts.

Up for sale is the HPI Blur ESC. This is HPI branded version of the Castle Creations Mamba Monster. The shell on this ESC has a worn spot where it made contact with the spur gear, but didn't wear all the way through. Also the connection cover broke -- can't even rememer how that happened -- but it still functions. I think this connection is replacable.

I'm throwing in an extra shell.

This ESC isn't exactly pretty, but it is 100% functional. Even the fan has all of the blades and runs.

This is a smokin deal. Asking $50 shipped to the lower 48 states. Please don't try to talk me down further.

I accept PayPal only.

PM me if you are interested and I'll send you my payment information.

ben
Attached Thumbnails HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC,  shipped-dsc01026.jpg   HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC,  shipped-dsc01027.jpg   HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC,  shipped-dsc01028.jpg   HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC,  shipped-dsc01029.jpg   HPI Blur (Mamba Monster) ESC,  shipped-dsc01030.jpg  

Last edited by armourbl; 11-30-2011 at 08:03 PM.