R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 11-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default losi xxx buggy, and hpi rs4 mt package deal, $250

i have two r c cars for sale. i want both gone at once. so they will be sold together. and im firm on the price. $250 buys both cars. that gets them shipped to you from me(im in iowa) here are the cars.

first is a losi xxx graphite plus buggy. IT is in excellent shape and works great and is fast. everything works great. comes with 4 batteries, charger, radio, power supply. this would be a good entry level racer. EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED TO RUN THIS.

Next is a HPI Nitro RS4 MT2. This is a nitro 4wd monster truck racer. it has some upgrades like the aluminum shocks, mip cvd shafts, and upgraded os .18 cvr motor. i also have a second motor you can use that i will include. which is a os.12cvr.(this motor needs a $50 piston and sleeve). the truck does run but the radio gear could use upgraded. its a nitro off road truck so it has had some abuse. but it can be cleaned up and made to be a real nice truck. it doesnt have any running gear like glow plug igniter... also no body for it either. but all the basic stuff is there.

like i said this is a package deal. you get both vehicles for $250 SHIPPED to your door. i need these gone asap. good xmas present here for the kids!

pm me or tex 719-213-9172
Attached Thumbnails
losi xxx buggy, and hpi rs4 mt package deal, 0-12345.jpg   losi xxx buggy, and hpi rs4 mt package deal, 0-123.jpg  
mystictealz28 is offline   Reply With Quote