R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   NEW MONSTER BANDIT SPEED BUILD,,ALL NEW,,,MUST SEE,SUPER FAST!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/569522-new-monster-bandit-speed-build-all-new-must-see-super-fast.html)

SILVERDRAGON 11-17-2011 10:01 PM

NEW MONSTER BANDIT SPEED BUILD,,ALL NEW,,,MUST SEE,SUPER FAST!!!

5 Attachment(s)
Up for sale possibly is my Top Speed built all new TRAXXAS BANDIT with with everything RTR!!!! thsi was a new bandit with a new VXL system that i decided to mod for top speed runs',,i just installed a New INTEGY polished Aluminum trans case with the new all steel gear;s and grease from the new bandit tran;s!!! Will also included the original traxxas bandit stock new tran;s case also and a new Traxxas wheelie Bar with the aluminum Traxxas aluminum wheels with the TRX wheelie bar wheels on them,,,

I just installed the New TRACKSTAR 150AMP ESC with a External 10amp BEC from Castle Creation and the new TRACKSTAR 2560KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR and will come with the Trackstar program card that work;s just like the Castle field link program card!!the external 10 amp BEC supplie;s all the servopower so the ESC works 3 time;s more efficiently that it would with the 3amp internal BEC it has stock!!this keep;s heat down and this systenm love;s 5 and 6;'s lipo;'s,,run;s best on 5 and 6's lipo,,4;s lipo must be High discharge like 40c/80c to be really effective with this set up!!!

Also along with the new Integy polished trans..i installed the Nitro Revo 36T spur gear on a new slipper clutch and a brand new Mod 1 24T pinion gear which will put this Bandit well over 100mph++!!!!!!!!!!
Also meant to mention the suspension is lowered for better traction and lower center of gravity,,she aso has 2 air grabbers cut into body to cool ESC also,,looks factory,,not butchered up looking,,barely notice unless you know what your looking at,,,

I have added the front tape weight;s to the new chassis that weigh in just at 1 1/2 pound;s which is perfect balance weight to keep the front end on the ground to steer this wicked little puppy straight down the line,,,has Newer set of rear JACO FOAM'S purple dot for traction and no ballooning of rear tire;s to get you allout of shape during top speed passes,,you can only give this bandit just at half throttle till you get it up to around 75mph then pull the power to her for the top speed's you want,,she will break over 100mph easy if you have the space,,,will also include the stock Traxxas TQ radio/reciever and a new antenna mast and the original bandit rear wheels/tire;s if you ever want to use the 1/8 brushless in something 1/8 scale,,this system is highly under rated,,the castle external BEC is the Cure for any issue;s you guy;s may have had with these system;s,,,,

ASKING $450.00 FIRM plus shipping and paypal fee;s,,I usually ship priority mail with delivery conformation and insurance and send you copy of shipping receipts with postmark ASAP after i return from shipping,,Will ship International if you pay shipping cost!!!NO Problem,love dealing with my Australia and Canada Guy;s!!!Good people!!!:)

Please feel free to ask for more pic;s,,I am taking new pic;s Tomarrow outside,,was rainy here when these were taken,,but Bandit and everything is still in all new condition still,No scuffs on anything,,she is still all new built!!!

All my Ad;s are for sale for this week and are all Adult owned,built and very well maintained alway;s,,please see all my Rating;s here and on RC Universe for all my buy,sale's and trade;s,,No Junk here ever guy;s!!!!!

if you want bigger format pic;s of this ad or my other 1/8 scale brushless ad;s or just want more pic;s of anything on any of them,,please feel free to email me if seriously intrested at [email protected] and i will gladly send you pic;s of anything you need on this or any of my ad;s,,,thx for looking and more pic;s on nest post and new pic;s comong tomarrow of this one with better details of everything that is included in ad!!thx again,,,:)

SILVERDRAGON 11-17-2011 10:20 PM

MORE PIC;S OF MONSTER POWERED TRAXXAS BANDIT,,100MPH+ SET UP!!!

5 Attachment(s)
HERE ARE MORE PIC;S OF THE MONSTER POWERED BANDIT SPPED SET UP!! this again is a easy 100mph++ set up,,i do suggest gettinga aluminum wheelie bar since wheelis bar that is included dont fit on new trans case right,,mainly need to prtect motor..if you are new to speed run;s,,you may want to consider a cheap gyro to help you keep this wicked ride in a straight line,,she is wicked fast and has alot of power and it isnt something you see everyday,,how may guy;s you know that get spanked on by a Traxxas Bandit,,lol,,,
will post new pic;s with everything that come;s with this set up and better outside pic;s for better pic detail,,thx again,,:tire::deathstar:tire:

chrisw212002 11-17-2011 10:20 PM

:lol:

SILVERDRAGON 11-18-2011 07:32 PM

Evening Bump,,Email replied too,,thx

This is evening bump,,,will have the all new pic;s to replace these up saturday so you can see everything that will be included with this Speed Bandit!!!!please feel free to ask for any pic;s or info you need direct to my email,,can take specific pic;s of anything you need to see up close on this or any of my other spped car;s i have listed for sale this week,,,some are still brand new condition,,just have way too many and trying to pass on some for Christmas,,,thx again for intrest in this and other ad;s,,will work with evrybody who's intrested in any of these ad;s on price;s of either RC or shipping ect as much as i possibly can,,,thx again for looking,,,

new pic;s coming saturday with everything in them that will be included with the ad in new pic;s,,thx:)

hotrod87 11-18-2011 07:51 PM

We need to get you a go pro so we can get some video's of some of your stuff.
:)

SILVERDRAGON 11-20-2011 07:52 AM

DAILY BUMP,,AWSOME SPEED RIDE!!! STILL NEW!!

DAILY BUMP!!! THIS A A GREAT DEAL ON THIS SPEED BUILD,,IT IS ALL STILL NEW BUILD WITH ALL THE NEW UPGRADE'S AND MOD'S ,,,WILL HAVE PIC;S UP OF EVERYTHING IN THE AD;S SHORTLY,,,,STILL NEW CONDITION,,AND YOU GET ALL THE ORIGINAL PART;S ALSO,,, I HAVE REDUCE PRICE'S ON A COUPLE OF MY OTHER NEW BUILD;S AND ONLY GOING TO OFFER THEM HERE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS,,,DONT MISS OUT,,i HAVE DONE ALL THE WORK,,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ENJOY THE SPEED AND HAVE FUN WITH THEM,,THX FOR LOOKING AT THS AND MYY OTHER NEW BUILT AND NEW AD I HAVE FOR SALE,,THX AGAIN,,,:)

SILVERDRAGON 11-21-2011 07:47 PM

Evening Bump!! Nice speed ride!!Something Different!!!!

Evening Bump,,this is still available with my other ad;s for sale for a few more day;s still,,it is something different than the everyday speed ride;s you see out there,,,all is still brand new build,,only tested with a vxl system in it to get weight right in the front to couter wheelie;'s and keep the front pressed on the ground for acurate steerng during top speeds!! thx for looking,,:)

SILVERDRAGON 11-23-2011 08:48 AM

DAILY BUMP,,LAST CHANCE IS THIS FRIDAY,,,THX

DAILY BUMP!! I am going to offer this and all my other ad;s up for sale only till this friday since my next speed build is almost completed,,This is a still new build and all the upgrade;s and 1/8 brushless system are all still brand new,,will start using this and all my speed ride;s this Sunday instead of letting them set on the shelve'swas just offering up some nice speed built RC;s up for you speed guy;s to get a hold of if you were looking for somethng different,,,thx for looking and dont miss out,,friday is last day all my ad;s are available for sale,,,,,,

will take $425.00 firm plus shipping and paypal on this all new built speed Bandit,,very fast set up,,,,,thx again for looking,,,,;)

SILVERDRAGON 11-24-2011 08:24 AM

DAILY BUMP,,HAPPY THANSGIVING DAY TO EVERYBODY!!!

DAILY BUMP,,,HAPPY BIRD DAY,,,,FRIDAY IS LAST DAY THIS AD AND OTHER 1/8 SPEED RUN BUILD;S WILL BE UP FOR SALE,,,HAVE REDUCED ALL TO BOTTOM DOLLAR I CAN TAKE FOR THEM AND ALL ARE EITHER BRAND NEW BUILT OR TOTALLY REDONE CONDITION,,DONT MISS OUT ON SOME WICKED FAST SPEED SET UP;S,,NO JUNK HERE EVER GUY;S,,,THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING,,THX:)

SILVERDRAGON 11-25-2011 11:35 AM

DAILY BUMP,,TODAY LAST DAY FOR SALE!!

DAILY BUMP,,THIS WILL BE LAST DAY THIS ITEM IS UP FOR SALE,,THIS AND MY OTHER 1/8 SCALE SPEED RC'S WILL END THIS EVENING,,,DONT MISS OUT!!THX FOR LOOKING,,:tire: